69| Someone's Birthday

(nice)

Suggested Song: I Found By Amber Run

Carmen's POV

If I didn't wake up tomorrow, would you remember my name? Would you remember what I looked like? Or the feeling you got when I walked in a room? Would you remember the impression you got when you first met me? Would you remember the smile that I lended only to you? Or the way my eyes fluttered when I talked about you? Would you remember how you felt as you watched me hit the floor with red history dripping down my arms?

Or would you forget? Would you let it follow you around with the dread and pain you feel? If you even felt pain at all.

Maybe you feel calm. Calm from the idea that I wasn't there to mess up. That I wasn't there to stress and worry that when you don't respond, meant that you didn't love me anymore. Maybe I wasn't worth loving at all. Well... Was I worth loving? Was I worth the pain? With I worth the worry?

Was I worth you?

I found love where it wasn't supposed to be.

Will's POV

I sat on my bed across from my packed bag. Carmen and I were leaving tommorow. I hadn't seen her Mum since I was 15, and she hadn't seen her in a damn long time either. The idea of seeing her Mum after I spent years hurting her daughter made me irrationally nervous. However, I kept my head up for Carmen's mind.

Suddenly, my phone went off in my closed hand. I pulled up my messages to check them. It was from Alex in the group chat.

I text back and say it's fine and slither off my bed

I text back and say it's fine and slither off my bed. That meant I had to get ready to go out. I walked into the bathroom and immediately am stunted.

Georges POV

I was sitting in the lounge watching an episode of Peaky Blinders with James when Will walked out of the hallway and stood in front of us with a confused look on his face.

I look up at him and try to hint to him to get out of the way.

"Did either of you guys open my razors?" He finally asks

I froze up and looked at him with a panicked expression. I knew exactly what happened. But I had made a promise to not discuss what happened to anyone but Alex. And even then it took a lot to convince her for Alex to be informed.

I looked at James who shook his shoulders and kept watching the TV behind Will.

"Don't know sorry man" James says and Will's eyes land on me

Fuck

I'm a terrible Liar

"Did you George?" He says, still confused