81| Where to Next?

*WARNING* There is some drug use in this chapter. Only weed, but if you are sensitive to such things, please do not read.

Suggested Song: Bros by Wolf Alice (Highly Suggested)

Carmen's POV

I gently opened one eye to the small amount of light peaking through the car windows. The sweet smell of raspberry vodka from the night before filling the air as I breathed in gently. Will's arm was wrapped ever so slightly around my raising and falling waist.

I smiled as I ran my hand through his hair. I hadn't felt this happiness in so many years. It felt like a weight had been lifted from my shoulders. I knew telling Will would fix everything.

I notice and turn to look at Will has I observe his eyes tiredly open and look over to me. He stretches through a cheeky smile and rolls over and sits up. Holding his head in his hand, he groans through a simple chuckle.

"What the fuck happened last night?" He asks, still giggling slightly.

*Carmen's Flashback*

"Will! Hurry up man!" I mouth through the cold liquor store window

He smiles and holds up a finger to tell my to wait as he stands in the busy line. I smile and shake my head. I feel my phone buzz in my pocket and I lift it to my face.

George...

Oh God... I forgot to message George back... He must feel so guilty...

 He must feel so guilty

I smiled and slipped my phone back in my pocket as Will walked out of the store holding two big bottles of vodka and wine

"Tell me again why you thought alcohol was the next best step??" I giggle as he excitedly holds the bottles in the air

"Because... I think the best way to spend a shitty day, is to fuck it all up with booze" He smirks as we walk back across the road to the hotel.

Will carefully sneaks the bottles in my back pack before we enter.

"What are you doing?" I question

"I don't want anyone to come looking for us when we die from alcohol poisoning" He says, eyeing the many people sitting in the lobby.