44| Angel__XX

Carmen's POV

I slid off my beautiful new dress and slid on some comfy jeans and a hoodie.

As Stephen ran through our hallway announcing we were leaving in five minutes, I grabbed my suitcase and plonked it by the door.

I grabbed my small backpack and chuck my laptop, headphones, charger, phone and a few other small things.

I was tired and weak.

My eyes were red and a bit puffy, but I knew I would manage.

I sighed and though the backpack over my shoulder and grabbed the handle of my suitcase. I was ready to drunk til I was dead.

I could feel my heartbeat through my chest as I walk down the hallway.

Outside, everyone else is sitting with their bags ready to go.

"Is that everyone?" Stephen says

"Yeah" Will replies next to him as he looks around the crowd for everyone.

I wait for the room to clear before I head to the door. Will does the same. As the room empties, I stare nervously at the ground.

The last time I went to the airport, I lost my Mum.

But I knew that I needed this escape. So I would have to face my fear of it.

I feel someone touch my shoulder, as I turn I'm faced with Will.

"What's wrong?" He says as the room goes silent as the last few people leave out the door.

"N-nothing just... Im afraid of flights" I say looking down at the ground again

Suddenly, I'm surprised. Will doesn't say anything, he just gently grabs my hand with his and pulls it up to eye view.

"Then we'll do it together" He smiles and puts our interlocked hands down by our sides, and leads me out the door.

I feel like we're in slow motion as I look down at our hands, making us one.

I smile to myself as he leads us through the front door.

Our hands part ways as he let's go to lock the front door.

He pulls the keys out of his pocket and puts it into the door. As it clicks locked, he checks it by tugging on the handle and slides the keys back into his back pocket.

"Well, see you later apartment" He says as he looks at me then gestures for us to go down to the garage.

Just Will looking at me sent my heart into a full fluttering mess.

Usually I would ask Sarah for advice about what was wrong with me. But I knew I couldn't. Perhaps I could pull it up with Gee. See why he made me feel this way.

I always felt this way. But that used to be me just shaking from how angry he made me.

Now, I didn't hate him. So I didn't understand why I still shook around him.

We both walk down the hall to the elevator in complete silence. I wasn't sure what to say. When we get to the garage level, we walk out into the full garage.

Will's car is close. He pops the boot and I slide my suitcase in beside JJs, George's and Simon's, as Will does the same with his.

The airport was a bit of a drive.

Which was a good excuse for Alex to being his car.

A couple of days ago, Alex had put up the biggest fight because he was worried about leaving his car in the lot at the airport, despite the fact that it was made for that.