56| Not Dating

Suggested Song: Sweater Weather By The Neighborhood

Carmen's POV

"Come on Carmen! Come down already!!" I heard Gee yell from downstairs. I sighed as I adjusted everything in the mirror and looked myself up and down.

I decide to just get it over and down with. I open the door, and slowly, I creep down the stairs. Sitting in the lounge is Will, Gee, George, Alex, Kirsty and Stephen.

"What the actual fuck... You look good hon" Gee says, standing up and walking over to adjust everything.

I smile and look out over the boys who are all staring wide eyed. My cheeks heat up. But only one of those boys catch my eyes.

Will...

He smiles at me, as I catch his eye too. Gee backs away from me and smiles. I was just showing them one of the outfits I had just got.

"So um... I was gonna take us all out to the movies tonight" Stephen finally interrupts the silence.

"But won't it all be in Spanish?" George responds, still staring at me.

"No cause this one is actually an English one... For some reason. I guess cause a lot of English speaking tourism comes here" He replies

"But it's going to a bit late and cold tonight. So bring warm clothes" Stephen instructs and we all nod

I wonder back upstairs and walk into the bathroom. I slid my clothes back on and go downstairs. George is still in the lounge but everyone else seems to have gone to do their own thing.

I sit down next to him and watch Family Guy for a good couple of hours.

****

"Ready to go?" Stephen says as I slid my shoes on.

George helps me stand back up properly as Stephen grabs the keys off the counter

George helps me stand back up properly as Stephen grabs the keys off the counter. Will stands beside me and waits with George and I.

As Stephen heads to the door, we all slowly follow. Thank God we we're taking the cars tonight. I couldn't be bothered waiting for Ubers or the train.

We walk down the driveway to the carport and groups start piling in. I get in the car with Will, George, Alex,  and James. I didn't get there fast enough, so I was sat in the middle of George and Alex, but thankfully, it was a big car. So I wasn't awkwardly squished into them.

But that was fine. By now I had been friends with them for just under a year.

And they were cool.

Perhaps if I hadn't met them before or I had only know them for a short while, I would feel uncomfortable.
Either way, I was excited to watch movie. I was hoping it was going to be an action, horror or comedy. Good thing the likely hood of the boys taking me to a romance was low.

I wasn't interested in that sort of genre. Horror and action was my best friend though. George suddenly poked me and I looked up at him as Will drove down the street.

"Look" He said as he showed me his phone and opened up Twitter

It was all about the James Charles drama. A complete gold mine for channels like ours

"He pulled out the reverse card" He laughs as he shows the current drama

I giggle with him and for a few brief moments, it was undeniable friendship. However I'm sure Alex was getting a bit jealous as he started leaning over me to grab George's phone.

"Oh fuck. He didn't do anything wrong?! I feel fucking awful" Alex slowly slumps down in his chair.

"It's fine, Alex. You didn't know the full story. Besides... Tati and Jeffree manipulated us all pretty good

"Yeah I guess. But I helped in their manipulating" He sulks slightly

I playfully shove his elbow.

"Come on Cranky. It'll be fine. Just apologize, make a video supporting his new found information and it'll be all good" I say smiling at him. He smiles back. Will looks in the rearview mirror and decides to join in too.

"Alex its fine. Just do a YouTuber apology video" He giggled and Alex playfully rolls his eyes.

"But seriously. Just apologize. Talk to him. I'm sure he'll understand" I say and George giggles next to me.

It goes quiet for a while, but soon, George taps my shoulder again and shows me his phone as he giggles

I smile for a second and he continues to browse memes beside me as I slightly roll my eyes. We pull into a busy mall carpark and hop out of the car. I adjust my hoodie as everyone else climbs out.

It was simple. Life was simple.

I could feel the night breeze on my skin without being afraid of the shiver. As we walk over to the main mall, Will walks beside me. I close my eyes and breathe in the fresh Ibiza air. Will notices and playfully shoves me. I grin at him and shove him back. Both of us stumble as we playfully fight. Both of us smiled and giggled like little kids.

Suddenly, Will stopped.

I looked back at him and stopped about a meter in front of him as everyone else walked in front of us. I furrow my eyebrows at him.

"You know, Alabama. I think I can finally call you my friend" He looks at me and smiles. I stare at him. His smile never disappearing.

"I could say the same for you" I finally choke through a giggle

Will grabs my hand and starts walking again, quickly pulling me with him as he swings our hands back and forth. I smile down at our hands as we slowly catch up to the group.

I suddenly feel a hand grasp my shoulder. I turn around quickly to face Callum.

"Not dating huh?" He grins at us and our hands let go

Will and I glance at each other, but we both look down nervously, red cheeks, and a cute feeling. Callum just laughs.

A/N

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't updated a while. And sorry this isn't the best chapter. I've had a bit of a difficult week. Honestly, in the time space of three days, two of my best friends have tried to commit suicide. They are ok, just a bit horrible to see someone go through that. (Not attention seeking here. Just the truth. So please don't think I'm milking a bad situation. And I would like you all to know that it's ok to deal with this stuff. And even though you don't know me, I am here to talk to if you ever feel alone) So it's quite hard, and I've completely forgotten this app existed. So if my updates are a bit late and crappy, I apologize. Have a good day guys! Love ya❤️