31| Something's Wrong

Suggested Song: What Are You So Afraid Of by XXXTENTACION

Carmen's POV

"That guy! He gives off weird vibes" He says peering behind me at him

"What Will?! What could you possibly have a fucking problem with now?!" I snap, feeling the anger flowing through my veins like vaccine after a needle.

(Hate that feeling of the vaccine going into your veins. Anyway sorry. Back to the story)

"He's weird ok! The way he looks at you. He kinda glares or acts suspicious. And he's constantly nervously checking around and shit. I just think something is off about him" He says, still staring at him

I look back at Eli, then back at Will.

Furrowing my eyebrows as I keep myself from yelling.

"So, because you have an off feeling, I'm supposed to be single for the rest of my life?! Really Will?! Really?!"

Petty.

"No! Just... Listen I-"

"No! Why can't you just let me be happy?! Why do you have to hurt me over and over and over again?! Why can't you just move on and let me be happy?!" I yell.

"I don't want to listen! You pathetic asshole! Just leave me the fuck alone! My life would be better without you! Everyones life would be better without you!" I scream, not even thinking about what I'm saying.

I collapsed on the floor with tears rolls down my cheeks as my rant went on.

His facial expression goes from disgust at Eli, to complete sorrow, like he had realized what I said.

His bright blueish green eyes, fading into a pale greyish color.

He looked sympathetic.

He looked sorrowful.

He looked sorry.

He stepped back, his eyebrows raising sadly.

"I-... Okay" He mutters, before putting his head down and walking passed my, not saying another word.

The house is filled with silence now.

The only noise is the front door shutting behind Will.

I sat on the floor with my legs pulled up. Huddled like broken pieces.

(Like this)

After a couple seconds, I heard footsteps behind me, and a sweet "Carmen?

After a couple seconds, I heard footsteps behind me, and a sweet "Carmen?..." Follow.

I turn around, and see Eli, holding his hands in his pocket, looking softly at the ground.

He looks up at me and reaches his arms out, offering a hug.

I stand up weakly and stumble over to him, hugging him tightly and balancing myself on his weight.