70| Carmen, Will, George

A/N

Please read this!! Okay so, I was wanting to start a new book along with this one. I was thinking I might do it about someone like Memeulous. Please dm me about whether you would like me to make a fan fic about Memeulous or not, and I'll decide off the response. Thank you♥️

Carmen's POV

"So why are we here?" I pout behind George and Will. George looks back at me and smirks.

"Because we thought it would be fun to help you pick out an outfit. My treat" Will responds

We walk into a nearby clothing store and I spot some stunning dresses. I don't stop to mention them though because I knew the price tag would sting. Especially since Will was paying. But it wasn't long before I spotted an amazing dress that I just can't keep my eyes off.

I walked over to it, hanging on the back wall and surrounded by a few other less amazing dresses. Still cute none the less though. I picked up the lightly pleated skirt and ran it through my fingers.

The material was soft and good quality

The material was soft and good quality. I hesitantly picked up the turned over price tag and brought it into vision, feeling the dread of how expensive it was.

"What?!" I yell a little louder than I intended as I saw the price.

Three hundred and sixty dollars?!

They can't be serious

I mean, yeah the dress is fucking stunning, and I can't lie... I think I would feel and actually look fucking sexy in this but... That's a hole in the pocket!

I sighed and put the price tag down after cursing my luck and I went to turn away, but before I could, Will comes up from behind me and puts his head on my shoulder. I jump a bit, but I naturally knew it was Will. It was something he had gotten into quite a habit of doing.

"Wow, that's fucking gorgeous" Will says and I turn my head to look at him as he smiles at me

"Yeah. It really is" I say staring back at the black lace running across the body of it

"Do you like it?" He asks with a grin

"I-I... I'm not sure yet" I nervous say

Will immediately grabs my size off the rack and grabs my hand, spinning me around in front of the mirror a couple of metres away. He stands behind me and gently places the dress in front of me. I grab it with my own hands and look up at myself.

I could see Will grinning behind me as I looked myself up and down. It actually looked really nice. Even though I hadn't tried it on properly, I could tell clearly that it would be a flattering dress to say the least.