55| The Mirrors Lies

Suggested Song: World Gone Mad by Bastille

Carmen's POV

"What about this?" Will says, holding up and lacey and see through one piece.

I glance up from my feet and shake my head. My heart was racing and I could feel Will's eyes wondering my body as he searched for something that would look good.

I had seen Gee and Kirsty sneak passed in the background, peaking around and smirking and giggling. I know they were just trying to help. But it really didn't feel like it was.

Will sighed and stared at me.

"Come on, Carmen. At least look at me. I'm sorry Gee did that. But we should just make the best of it" Will says, looking at me. I look up at him.

"I'm sorry. I just... Hate this" I reply, sniffing slightly as I try not to burst into full blown tears.

"Just have fun Carmen. It's not hard. And I'm not judging you. Let's just... Have fun together" He smiles and watches me as I try to force a smile as well.

"And if you want... I can try the outfits on with you... But I don't think I would look as good" He says as he reaches over and picks up a very revealing bikini as he holds it over his own body and pretends to model it.

I start to uncomfortably giggle as he does too. I wipe away the dwelling tears and look at him as he moves around into different poses, still pretending to model the bikini.

I shake my head and reach passed him to grab a lacey thong. I hand it to him smirking slightly.

"This is more your style" I giggle through previous sadness.

I takes it from me and starts modelling that one too. I start to giggle more and more. After a few more poses, he stops and just watches me with a slight smile.

"You see. You can have fun with me. So... Let's find some stuff that makes you look as good as I just felt" He says as he puts the lingerie back on the rack and starts to walk off with me.

I can feel Gee's distance stare in an aw.

****

"What about this one?" Will says as he hands me a beautiful white set.

I smile as he hands it to me. It was stunning. At this point, Will was holding a stack of clothes along with me holding a few myself.

We had been here for twenty minutes, and so far, Will had thought a lot would look good. Almost everything we walked passed he would suggest.

Ok... That's a stretch.

He had only picked out a few. Quite a lot still though. But I had to admit. Everything he had suggested, I had loved. He had the same taste as me. A taste that I didn't even know I had.