36| My Chair

Suggested Song: Breeze by The Deli

Carmen POV

There's a million words I wanted to say to Eli before he hung up that phone, but I couldn't.

I tried calling and leaving messages, but each time, they wouldn't even go through to his phone. I could only assume he blocked my number.

But why?

Why did he leave me like that? Like I was nothing to him.

How could he just say goodbye and never look back.

Once again, I had gotten into bed with the wrong people, and been afraid and confused when I was left for dead.

The amount of times I had sat alone at my special building this week, had become unbearable to count.

My lonely nights were not over.

I sat up from the uncomfortable spot on my bed that I had morphed into whilst scrolling through Instagram.

My phone buzzed and I checked my Insta messages.

I sighed and stretched as I sat up from my wedged in hole

As I walked out of my room, I immediately collide with George. An awkward encounter that makes us both crash to the floor below.

He whines as I pick myself up. But he quickly holds his hand out to help me up as well.

"Uh... Thanks" I say holding my head that had hit his.

He smiles weakly. I could tell he was slightly annoyed, but he kept himself together. Then again, I should have been watching.

"Sorry about that. I wasn't really looking" I mutter as I pick up my phone off the floor that he fallen just as I had.

The screen wasnt shattered thank God. But it was a close call.

"It's all good"He says, smiling, then quickly returning to the path he was originally following.

I walk off towards the kitchen again and stroll over to the fridge and grab a can of coke out.

I crack it open then head back to the hallway, this time heading to Will's room. I knock once, and wait for an answer.

After a short minute, I hear Will call out that it was ok to enter.

As I walk in, I catch a glimpse of a shirtless Will. He quickly slips his hoodie as the door opens and smiles awkwardly.

"So, ready to film?" I ask, sipping my coke judgementally.

"Yeah" He says as he shuffles over to his desk and sets up his camera.

I walk over to him and sit on his desk chair, which gains me a dirty look from Will.

"What?" I ask

"My chair..." He grumps playfully

"Not anymore" I smirk and he sighs, and pulls up a chair from the dinning room that was sitting by his bed.

"Ready?" Will asks as his finger hovers over the record button

I nod and he presses it in, then let's it go. The camera beeps and a red light begins blinking next to the lens.

A view I was familiar with.

"Right ok you lot! Today I'm here with Chronix cause you all have been pestering me like crazy to do a vid with her. So here we are" Will looks at me for a que.

I smile and look at Will then back at the camera for a awkward moment.

"Yeah... Hi" I smile

Usually I'm very talkative, but lately a lot had been on my mind.

Will looks at me confused, but quickly returned to normal and started messing around on the computer.

"So, I was looking through my feed the other day... And I came across this 14 year old" He says slowly, not concentrating on what he's saying, as he scrolls through his Twitter on the screen.

I felt invasive watching as he scrolls through private messages and his posts as I just watch.

"Because Will likes looking at 14 year olds" I tease and look into the camera.

Will looks at me and frowns slightly but smiles and giggles.

"No" he whispers at me whilst smirking

I giggle and our eyes both return to the screen. A young girl dressed in black sits on a boy's lap and their friend sits next to them.

In between, a random pumpkin sat on a table.

"The fuck?" I say frowning at the screen

"Right so this video is called 'Protective boyfriend reviews sexy halloween costumes' by a girl called Danielle Cohn"

"How old is this girl?" I frown at the half naked girl on the screen

"Fourteen"

"Fourteen?!" I yell surprised at her age

"Yeah but there's accusations that's she actually twelve because someone found evidence online or something?" Will replies

"Holy fuck! If I dressed that when I was fourteen I would have been beaten" I giggle

"Same" He says with a straight face and stares directly at me for 'Comedic effect'.

I look around awkwardly and he quickly returns to scrolling through the comments.

He suddenly stops and shouts about a particular comment he had come across.

"Look at that!" I says pointing at the words on screen.

"She is so sexy. I like to make long sex with her" I read out loud and stop in shock

"The broken English though" Will giggles.

He clicks on the comment and looks through the replies.

"Whoever wrote that should be arrested. Cause they are definitely up to some dodgy shit" I say looking through the replies.

"This is messed up. I feel like we should be in jail just for watching this" I giggle and look at Will.