39| No, We Arent All Good

Suggested Song: Wish you were gay by Billie Eilish

Carmen's POV

"Knock knock" I heard Will say as he pushed open my door.

I sat up from my bed and smiled slightly, rubbing my eyes and stretching wildly.

"Stephens taking us to Ibiza tomorrow... Don't forget" He smiles at me

"I know. I have to talk to Sarah before I go though. I have no choice" I say looking at my blank phone.

"Yeah. That proper sucks Carmen... Hopefully it goes all good" I says as he walks over and sits on the edge of my bed.

I look down and an awkward silence awakens.

"Will?" I ask and almost immediately looks up at me.

He was obviously waiting for someone to break the silence. Just as much as I was.

"Yeah?" He replies

"What are we?"

He looks at me smugly and grins.

"Humans..." He giggles.

I roll my eyes and smile slightly. He knew that's not what I meant, but he certainly did love to wind me up.

One of his common hobbies.

"No! I mean... Like... Are we friends or enemies?" I ask, a serious look returning to my face.

Will pauses. He also becomes serious and looks down, thinking carefully.

"I uh... I don't know Carmen... Based off who we have been in the past, I uh... I don't think we could ever really be friends..." He replies slow and serious.

I look down and fiddle with my hands.

"That doesn't mean we have to be enemies, Carmen. And it doesn't mean I don't want to be friends either. But... There will always be that hate for each other... No matter what we do"

I look up curiously.

"I know... Just I'm confused. We've gone from treating each other like shit, to you cruising into my room to say good morning. I mean... I guess I'm just confused" I explain, catching his attention firmly.

"Yeah... I guess we had to grow up at some point, right?"

"Yeah" I say, and we exchange knowing looks of understanding "Now get out... I gotta get dressed and go to Sarah's"

He giggles and jumps off my bed and out of my room, closing the door gently behind him.

I sigh and get up of my comfy, warm bed and stroll over to my overflowing dresser full of many different clothes and panties.

I look through until I find something simple, but still respectable.