62| Her Dream, My Nightmare

WARNING: This chapter has quite extreme details of suicide. If you would prefer not to read this chapter, please skip to chapter 63❤️

Suggested Song: Give Our Hearts Some Weight by Joel Ansett

Will's POV

My eyes were shut as I heard the birds chirping outside. I didn't want to open my eyes, but I knew I wasn't falling back asleep.

I yawned and stretched as I sat up in bed.

But I paused as I looked around me. I wasn't in Ibiza. I was... At home... Like at my parents house. My teenage room was surrounding me as I frowned.

What the fuck is going on?

Why am I here?

"Will!... Will! Get up you are going to be late for school!" My familiar Mum burst through the door and smiled

"Oh good... You're up. Now get ready, you are already late" She explains

She walks out again like nothing's wrong. I try to ask her what was happening but she didn't seem to listen. I slowly pull the covers back and walk around my familiar room, picking up things and looking at them.

Am I dreaming?

What is happening?

How do I get out of this dream?

I spot an old fork in a dirty bowl sitting on my desk. I run over and grab it.

I sit on my desk chair and lay my hand flat on the desk. This was for sure going to wake me up.

I stand the fork into my hand, expecting to wake up.

"Fuuuuck!" I yell as the fork stabs into my hand unexpectedly.

What the fuck is happening?!?

I begin to panic as I look around. I wipe the fresh blood from my hands on my clothes that were certainly not the ones I had fallen asleep in.

Ok... It's just a dream about school right? Ill just... play along until it ends at the end of the day or something...

I quickly grab a pair of jeans of the floor and slide them on as I grab the shirt off the dresser, chucking it on as I run out the door, and downstairs.

"Morning Will" Dad says as I rush passed him. A newspaper in his hands and a tea in the other 

"Hey Dad. Can you tell Mum I said bye" I say as I grab my bag. He nods in response and I quickly run out the door.

I run to the bus as it pulls into the stop across the street. I run over and run in the door. I pull out my coins and give it to the Man and he returns a ticket. As the bus starts moving again, I sit down in a seat across from a woman with a push chair. I sigh and put my old green headphones into my shitty slide phone.

The music starts blurring through the right side only.

Fuck sakes

Ten minutes later I was hopping off the bus and walking across the road to the familiar high school. I shoved my headphones back in my bag as I walked through the doors and saw Spencer, Connor and Oscar sitting in the hall talking.