27| Booze and Fist Fights

Suggested Song: Goner by Twenty One Pilots

Carmen's POV

I walk into my room and chuck my phone on my bed.

I rummage through my full closet.

No

No

Nope

Nah

Too frilly

To blue

No not that

No. Way

Where the actual fuck did this come from?!

Hmm

Maybe?...Yeah no

Ew no

What. Is. This

Wow that's a no

To say that I was having a hard time picking out an outfit, would be an under statement.

Not long after starting my journey of clothes, my door swings open. I jump at the noise and turn around quickly.

Im met with a pretty young girl about the same age as me.

"Oh... Sorry. I thought this was Josh's room" She cheers politely in a strong British accent

"Oh... Hey. No he moved our about two weeks ago" I reply

"Oh. Ok. Well sorry to interrupt. I'm Gee by the way" She smiles cheerfully.

This girl was like Sarah on steroids. I mean that because they are both over happy.

She walks over to me to shake my hand and I shake back.

"My name's Carmen" I reply

She smiles at me and sits on my bed. She really doesn't waste time making herself comfortable.

"So what you looking for?" She gestures towards the cupboard

"Oh um. I'm looking for something to wear tonight" I reply shrugging at the messy wardrobe.

She gets up and walks over, pushing my aside slightly and rummaging through my closet. I watch her in shock.

She was so comfortable.

"Here!" She says pulling an outfit and handing it to me.

It a dress that I got for my birthday a couple years ago. I've never worn it.

I always thought it was pretty but I never really had the confidence to wear it.