1.06 | THE BLACK SHEEP

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐈
The Black Sheep
❝So now were defending the guy that tried to kill us?❞

          𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋 hours passed after the drastic events of the previous night and after the sun began to rise, everyone had somehow ended up in the hospital for one reason or another ⏤ the two main ones being Caroline's car accident that la...

          𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋 hours passed after the drastic events of the previous night and after the sun began to rise, everyone had somehow ended up in the hospital for one reason or another ⏤ the two main ones being Caroline's car accident that landed her hospitalised for the time being or John's accident in which Elena had discovered him bleeding to death in the kitchen for unknown reasons.

The brunette was currently waking down the halls with Bonnie, distancing themselves from Caroline's temporary room where several people crowded by outside including Matt, Sheriff Forbes and Damon who was attempting to gather some information about the Mayor and his death. The two soon stopped halfway down the hall they were currently in and began talking about Caroline and her current life-threatening condition.

"Is there something you can do? Like a spell or something?" Elena asked Bonnie, her voice flooded with concern as she looked to her friend hopingly.

"She doesn't know how, do you?" A voice spoke up causing both the girls to turn and see Damon approaching them from around the corner.

"No. I don't." Bonnie replied bitterly, clearly annoyed by the vampire's presence.

"No, you don't," Damon repeated her words. "Because it took Emily years to learn a spell like that."

"Yeah, well I can take down a vampire. That spell was easy to learn." Bonnie said with a bitter smile prompting Damon to open his mouth ready to reply but Elena, upon changing her glance from their petty insults, spoke up before he could, noticing someone else in the same corridor.

"Olivia?" She questioned upon seeing the familiar blonde seated in one of the three chairs positioned against the monotone white wall. She had fallen asleep the previous night and in doing so her head had involuntarily fallen onto Tyler's shoulder who was in the seat beside her.

Bonnie and Damon both turned to see her sleeping peacefully; despite her sometimes cold exterior, Damon couldn't deny she looked innocent and almost angelic when she slept and though everyone else seemed to be visibly shaken by the previous events, she looked as though everything was normal and that her life wasn't at risk a couple of hours ago. He glanced from her to the Lockwood kid she was leaning on and rolled his eyes, not particularly liking the wolf in the slightest.

Several moments after hearing her name, Olivia's eyes flickered open as she glanced at her surroundings, lifting her head from Tyler's shoulder in subtle confusion ⏤ unaware she'd fallen asleep. Liv pulled herself up from the chair, pushing a few loose strands of hair behind her ear as her eyes met with Elena's. Uh, hey, Elena."

"What are you doing here?" Bonnie asked, looking back at Olivia, her voice not particularly friendly. She hadn't particularly taken a liking to the girl mainly for the reason that she was a vampire but also because she couldn't help but get a strange feeling when around her.