1.27 | MEETING ELIJAH

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
Meeting Elijah
❝Nope, no great ability here.❞

          "𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 is a bad idea," Alaric announced, those words playing on repeat in his mind; lingering on the tip of his tongue for several minutes now

          "𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 is a bad idea," Alaric announced, those words playing on repeat in his mind; lingering on the tip of his tongue for several minutes now. The dinner party had scarcely begun ⏤ well, the preparations had anyway as Jenna and Andie were currently setting up in the main dining room, awaiting Elijah's arrival whilst Ric and Damon were talking in the study.

"There's no such thing as a bad idea. Just poorly executed awesome ones." Damon stated in response, before handing Alaric a glass of scotch. "Here."

Alaric shook his head in return, denying the offer of alcohol. "I don't like the idea of Elijah being in the same house with Jenna." Alaric specified, despising how much she liked the Original.

"You think I like the fact Olivia's coming over later. Not only is she going to be in the same house as Elijah but a very pissed off one when he finds out she snapped his neck." Damon countered and Alaric in response only gave him a certain look with a subtle smile. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?" Damon asked in initial confusion.

"You have feelings for her, don't you Damon?" He stated.

Damon answered instantaneously with a scoff. "I could never have feelings for someone like... that." He began, denying Alaric's insinuation. "Someone who risks their life constantly and never does what I say and is so goddamn frustrating. Seriously, she will never let anyone help her and she keeps all these secrets and never tells anyone anything. And every time I ask her to do something she goes out of her way to do the opposite. God, I mean at least I can somewhat control Elena but Olivia... She drives me crazy." He rambled on about his frustrations.

"Yeah. Okay, Damon," Alaric said unconvincingly, only for the Salvatore to continue like he wasn't even there or in the conversation with the history teacher at all.

"Don't even get me started with her past with Katherine and that Trevor guy and then there are the Lockwoods. I mean how could she even think about being in a relationship with a werewolf, let alone being friends with one of them." He continued.

"Sure sounds like you don't have any feelings for her." He began and before Damon could say anything, the sound of the door opening before slamming closed again filled both of their ears. "Who's that?"

"Who do you think?" Damon returned before disappearing from the study to the front room by the doorway where Olivia had just entered the Boarding House.

"So there was a change in plans and we're actually not having the dinner party tonight but when we do, I'll be happy to invite you over." Damon began hastily trying to push her back out the door of the Boarding House.

"Nice try Damon." She said, easily walking past him further on into the room.

"You need to leave. Trust me it's for your own benefit." He told her, this time with a more serious tone in his voice.