1.17 | BLACKOUT

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
Blackout
❝Sleeping beauty finally wakes up.❞

          𝐈𝐓 was yet another morning in Mystic Falls and Olivia was currently asleep in her bed, the comforting feeling or resting beneath her covers, drowning out all her current stresses

          𝐈𝐓 was yet another morning in Mystic Falls and Olivia was currently asleep in her bed, the comforting feeling or resting beneath her covers, drowning out all her current stresses. Shifting in her position significantly, Olivia moved her arm, placing it over what she initially assumed to be her pillow; a very firm, body-like pillow.

Her eyes immediately opened to see Damon laying over the covers on the other side of her bed with his arms behind his head and a large smirk plastered on his face. Olivia sighed in annoyance before pulling her arm from him and turning back around in her bed; tightly closing her eyes again.

"You are a heavy sleeper," Damon said to her, still smirking at that fact she had placed her arm over his chest unintentionally.

"This is the third time in a row in which you've shown up in my house without permission," Olivia replied, her voice muffled slightly as she shoved her face into her pillow, though Damon heard every word.

"I could say the same thing to you." He countered.

Olivia raised her head from her pillow, turning back around to face him. "Touché."

Damon smiled back at her in amusement before his thoughts drifted. "Come on, let's go." He told her after a slight pause getting up from Liv's bed.

"Go? Go where?" Olivia asked in response, as she shifted into a seated position in her bed.

"The Boarding House. We have a visitor." Damon said back with a smirk, causing Liv to throw him a sceptical expression.

"A visitor?" She repeated, quipping up a single brow.

"All will be explained when we get there," Damon said with a smile, to which Liv mentally agreed to, deciding she was curious about this so-called visitor.

"Just let me get dressed," Liv said back, expecting Damon to leave ⏤ he didn't. "Do you mind?"

"It's not bothering me." Damon returned with a smirk causing Olivia to forcefully shove one of her pillows into his chest as she got up to stand beside him, glaring at him until he finally retracted to the corridor outside her room.

Liv then quickly began to change ⏤ pulling off her current clothes and replacing them with the first couple items she found in her closet. Damon, bored of waiting, glanced back over his shoulder, happening to be able to see through the marginally open door leading into Liv's room in which the tribrid was mid-way through changing currently wearing minimal clothing which Damon smirked at, admiring her body for a second before turning back around deciding to be somewhat respectful ⏤ well as respectful as Damon Salvatore could be anyway.

⏤⏤⏤⏤

"So can you tell me who the visitor is now?" Olivia asked in curious impatience as the two trekked through the woods towards the Boarding House.