1.42 | SHARING BLOOD

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈
Sharing Blood ⏤
❝I'll take that as a compliment.❞

          𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍 was unable to retain the fond and genuine smile that tugged on the corners of his lips as he heard Olivia's wholesome laugh; one he scarcely did

          𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍 was unable to retain the fond and genuine smile that tugged on the corners of his lips as he heard Olivia's wholesome laugh; one he scarcely did. It wasn't fully audible as he was watching her with Tyler and Caroline from one of the windows in the parlour room of the Boarding House, but he heard enough to make him smile briefly.

Behind him, Stefan, Alaric and Elena were all talking about the upcoming ritual again but most of their words went by unacknowledged by the elder Salvatore as he focused on Olivia.

"Damon?" Stefan questioned, attempting to pull his brother's attention causing him to roll his eyes before he reluctantly turned back around to face them all, forming an immediate response to the question he previously directed at him.

"Elijah is an Original vampire, Stefan. One we tried to kill. You're going to believe this guy?" He queried nonchalantly despite being doubtful of the Mikaelson's true intentions. As he spoke he ensured to walk away from the window so he wouldn't have the temptation to look back at the beautiful blonde who looked so strangely different when she thought no one was watching.

"What do you want me to do, Damon?" Stefan resorted.

"Stefan..." Elena drifted off, shaking her head at him subtly and indicating this wasn't that right time to digress into another pointless argument. Before they had the opportunity to, however, the door to the Boarding House entered and pulled their focus.

"Hey, Alaric," Olivia said as she entered, glancing briefly around at all of them besides Damon whose gaze she purposely avoided. "I haven't really seen you since ⏤"

"Since I was Klaus?" He interrupted.

"Yeah, how are you holding up after the whole body possession thing?" She questioned curiously, generally interested as to what it was like to have someone else inhabit your body; god forbid that would ever happen to her.

"Okay I suppose," he answered. "I don't really remember much after blocking out, only that three days later I woke up." He informed them all with a sigh before hesitantly adding a last couple of words. "Katherine was there."

"Is she still under Klaus's compulsion?" Elena questioned cluelessly.

"Actually..." Stefan began, throwing a look in Olivia's direction who returned with an annoyed one of her own.

With a light exhale of air she finally spoke up. "I managed to get her out of there." She revealed whilst holding onto the hope they wouldn't overreact.

"Didn't think to mention that before?" Alaric asked.

"I told Stefan," she said in her defence.

Before the others could question him why he hadn't told them yet ⏤ truth be told the event just slipping his mind ⏤ he quickly changed the subject of the conversation. "How did everything go with Klaus?" He asked Olivia.