2.15 | GHOST WORLD

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐕
Ghost World ⏤
❝Now I'm all weak and... human.❞

          𝐓𝐇𝐄  familiarity of the yellow-tinged glow of the sun glaring through her bedroom window and flooding through the sparse gap between the drawn together curtains never appeared to come

          𝐓𝐇𝐄 familiarity of the yellow-tinged glow of the sun glaring through her bedroom window and flooding through the sparse gap between the drawn together curtains never appeared to come. It was early in the morning ⏤ if you could even call it that ⏤ and Olivia found herself lying awake in the comfort of her thick white covers; a mild ache present in her lower arm. She opened her eyes hazily, turning to see an orange flicker of light gleam through the glass, signifying the beginning of the early morning sunrise.

Surprisingly enough after the events of last night, she appeared to have a relatively decent sleep ⏤ it wasn't peaceful so to say, but more so deep and quiet. Deep enough for her to not recall waking up in the middle of the night to see yet another peculiar presence in her room. Though her thoughts quickly shifted back to the strange pain in her arm. Moving into an upright position, she flicked on her bedside lamp, illuminating a faint glow throughout the room adding to the orange vibrancy of the rising sun before her eyes went to her lower wrist.

Olivia frowned in confusion upon seeing several strange bruises present. Miniature dark purple bruises in a certain pattern along her skin, positioned in a way that they looked like fingerprints, impressing indents onto the surface of her skin. Before she could think back to a potential cause of the marks, a sudden flash erupted before her eyes, playing inside of her head for less than a second.

One moment the room was dark, she couldn't make out anything, the next, her eyes flashed open, adjusting to view the face of a figure leaning over her in her bed. Before the blonde could express any form of panic, she felt something ... no someone... abruptly and harshly grab her wrist before everything went black again.

Olivia rubbed her wrist slightly in confusion ⏤ okay, that was strange, she thought; unsure of why it wasn't healing and why she had experienced the strange sudden vision. She was also unsure if she was simply just attempting to form an explanation in her mind about the sudden appearance of the marks or if what she just saw really happened. Either way, she was snapped out of her thoughts by the subtle vibrating of her phone. The tribrid reached over to grab the device, answering it immediately, hoping it was Katherine on the other end.

She'd tried calling her several times the day before, curious as to what was going on with her attempts to locate a supposable vampire hunter to remove the threat of Klaus once and for all. Whilst Liv herself received a strange feeling about this supposable vampire hunter, she also knew that she'd take any chance she could get to be rid of Klaus.

Ironically, upon answering the phone it wasn't Katherine's voice on the other end of the line, it was the hybrid himself. "Hope, I'm not calling too early." He spoke, the sense of pretentiousness clear in his voice.