2.10 | SENIOR PRANK NIGHT

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗
Senior Prank Night
❝Apart from a temporary concussion, I think I'm okay.❞

          "𝐈 can't believe I'm saying this but this may just be the only time I actually want to be in school," Olivia remarked with a playful smile on her lips despite serious undertones lingering amongst her words as she handed Tyler another mo...

          "𝐈 can't believe I'm saying this but this may just be the only time I actually want to be in school," Olivia remarked with a playful smile on her lips despite serious undertones lingering amongst her words as she handed Tyler another mousetrap which he carefully placed on the floor next to the others.

They were currently in Alaric's history classroom, and whilst Olivia and Tyler were loitering at the back of the room and putting the prank into action, Caroline, Bonnie and Elena were located by the desk at the front doing the same. It was Senior Prank Night and so essentially all of the teenagers moving into their senior year arrived before their first day of school to set up numerous pranks around the premises as a self-proclaimed rite of passage.

At first, she had been reluctant to go for an open-ended list of reasons ⏤ including her ongoing dispute with Caroline and the troubling phone call she had with Damon the previous night. Immediately after she ended the call, he tried calling her back several times but she ignored any voicemails or messages he left, deciding to push the conflicting event from her mind and focus on something that could relieve her of a little stress for once.

Tyler had been the one to convince her to attend and whilst she wouldn't admit it openly, she ended up having an okay time; so far anyway.

"Yeah, something tells me you'll be extremely good at this," Elena added from across the room.

"Good isn't exactly the word I'd use." Tyler quipped in, making the blonde give him a brief glare.

"I wasn't actually being serious when I told you we should rig the restrooms with chlorine bombs and parking lot with landmines." She told him, making the others smile in amusement as Liv continued. "I mean where would we even find the supplies for that anyway?" She added, making Tyler shake his head playfully before he grabbed her arm.

"Come on," he said, leading the tribrid out of the room and into the isolated and dark hallways of the building as he heading towards the gym. Olivia followed him without question though found herself daring a brief look behind her towards Caroline as she walked away, briefly seeing her sigh in disappointment. Ignoring her discontent with their current fight, Olivia turned her attention back to Tyler who was pushing one the doors to the gym, noticing the exchange of glances between them as he did.

"Are you and Caroline still not talking?" He questioned, though Olivia purposely avoided his gaze and ignored his words. "Come on, Liv, she feels really guilty about it." He persisted, recalling ranting to him about how regretful she was about the situation.

"Yeah, I know it's just..." Olivia drifted off, the whole fight re-playing in her mind as she stopped in the centre of the gym beside the wolf. "It's complicated and surprisingly not my primary concern at the moment."