2.19 | SUNRISE

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐈𝐗
Sunrise ⏤
❝Is that a challenge?❞

          𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐀'𝐒 eyes hazily fluttered open; rays of light shimmering across the room and bleeding through the glass panes of her window

          𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐀'𝐒 eyes hazily fluttered open; rays of light shimmering across the room and bleeding through the glass panes of her window. The early morning sunrise was beginning to settle across Mystic Falls and the tribrid ⏤ after adjusting to the light around her ⏤ was immediately met with Damon's pale blue eyes purely concentrated on her own.

"You are so beautiful." His voice was quiet as he spoke, almost a whisper as he raised his hand to gently caress the girl's cheek, admiring her carefully.

"Stare much?" She resorted in amusement, a smile tugging at the ends of her lips as she turned herself over so she was facing away from him, reclosing her eyes despite unable to deteriorate the lingering amusement from her expression.

Damon merely smirked at her words before moving his arm around her beneath the covers, wrapping tightly around her waist and brushing against her bare skin before he placed a gentle kiss on her shoulder. Upon doing so, his eyes were instantly drawn to a mark on Olivia's back. "I didn't know you had a tattoo." He hummed in amusement as he pulled on the strap of her bra, moving it over to get a better look at the symbol.

"There's a lot you don't know about me, Damon Salvatore." She remarked playfully. "Besides it's not really a tattoo." She began to say, remembering how the symbol had somehow burned against her skin a while ago now, permanently residing there.

"I don't remember seeing it before." His eyes wandered over the mark.

"It's... fairly recent." She replied before she felt Damon's fingertips trace along the lines contained in the symbol making her shiver involuntarily for a moment which Damon easily noticed, making his smirk reform across his face, earning an eye-roll from the tribrid. "I know it's strange but I guess I'm stuck with it."

"Well, I think it's beautiful." He returned; his voice crossed between amusement and playfulness making Olivia shift her body and turn back to face him, raising her eyebrows at him. He only chuckled lightly, making her shake off the smugness that covered his features and readjust her head so she was resting on the same pillow he was, centimetres away from his face.

"So last night happened." She said quietly, making Damon hum lightly. He fought away another smirk as he leaned in to kiss her once more. Seeing his smug demeanour, however, Olivia pulled back just before their lips touched, dangerously deciding to tease him. "It was average."

"Average?" He recited questionably. "You and I both know it was way better than average."

"You're right. Average doesn't work," she nodded, satisfying him for a second before she continued. "It was mediocre at best." Damon glared at her in response, making the tribrid laugh. "I'm kidding, Damon."

"Clearly." He returned. "Last night was great. Not better than Katherine, but still great." Olivia glared whilst Damon only smiled. "Don't worry about it, I mean you had a lot to live up to."