2.11 | THE FIGHT CONTINUES

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐈
The Fight Continues 
❝Remind me to kill that guy later.❞

          𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 dream was unlike any other she had experienced before

          𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 dream was unlike any other she had experienced before. It wasn't blurry or confusing and if anything, the scenery was clear and explicit. There was no message or insight or link to anything relevant... only a face; a figure. One standing in the corner of her room with every piece of furniture, down to the precise placement of every mismatched object on every shelf, was perfectly aligned. The puzzling thing about the otherwise normal view of her bedroom was the figure watching her in the depths of the dark corner of her room.

It was Lucy ⏤ Bonnie's cousin and the witch Liv had killed during the Masquerade Ball. She didn't say anything but simply stood there, her eyes fixed on her own. The tribrid blinked several times, hoping her dream would take a different course to be more insightful or at least change the imagery around her, but as she did, Lucy was simply gone.

For a brief moment, she suspected the vision was over, though after a passing second the witch soon re-appeared, this time a collection of familiar faces standing beside her. She managed to pick out a few of them distinctly: Maddox, Gloria, Greta, Jonas, Luka... and several other witches and warlocks she remembered from her sparse travelling during the summer; all of which were dead and most met their fates by her own hands.

They were all simply standing there, no words leaving their lips, no expression on their faces as they stood in motionless rows. However, before her eyes could scan over them all, the figures vanquished from her sight without a moment's pause.

She remained in her bed for several hours onwards as the sun began rising, shafting in several rays of light through the mild gap where her two drawn-together curtains allowed a fraction of space between them. Olivia continued to lie there wide-awake, her eyes fixed on the exact point the all too familiar figures were previously standing as she tried to conclude what the peculiar dream had meant. The incredibly strange and most disturbing thing she realised wasn't even about the sight itself but simply that after the abrupt disappearance of the figures... she didn't remember waking up...

The events of the early morning had conflicted the tribrid greatly, so much so, she could barely stand to be in her own house for a moment longer. Eventually, she began trekking through the woods, trying to push the strange dream from her mind despite it constantly re-playing before her eyes as if she were re-evaluating the sight for a different clue she might have missed or a detail she didn't have the time to pick up on.

The blonde had a while before classes began ⏤ the first official day of the senior year. Though following this morning, as well as the previous night, she was hardly enticed to attend. Tyler, however, had insisted she attend at least the first couple of classes of the day and despite her reluctance, she agreed. Though as she continued trekking through the greenery and more thoughts dawned on her, the potential chance of her breaking her word of attending became higher and higher.