1.40 | APRIL 28TH

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐋
April 28th
❝I'm contemplating trying that whole having fun thing.❞

          𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐀'𝐒 eyes fluttered open gingerly as she attempted to take a  breath, however ⏤ much to the blonde's dismay ⏤ all she could muster was a choked gasp

          𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐀'𝐒 eyes fluttered open gingerly as she attempted to take a breath, however ⏤ much to the blonde's dismay ⏤ all she could muster was a choked gasp. The air was thick and murky and a strange pressure resided over her chest; mimicking a heavy weighted object of sorts that was cutting off her oxygen supply. Trying to survey the area in the current opaque darkness, she realised she was in some kind of box. No, not a box... a coffin.

It was happening all over again, the days seemingly repeating. It wasn't possible; it couldn't be. Instinctively she raised her arms and tried banging her fists against the firm surface above her in hopes to escape, though her attempts were at no prevail.

Her knuckles blistered and bled painfully as the feeling of suffocation washed over her. Finally, she seemed to notice a small crack in the wood which she pulled at desperately, evidently managing to rip a large portion of the wood from the structure. Just as she did, dirt began falling from above continuously; burying her. She gasped and choked on the air that never seemed to reach her lungs before her eyes closed and she was taken somewhere else.

Eyes darting around the area, she found herself in a vaguely familiar part of the woods. She stumbled forward with her brows drawn together, eventually finding herself in the centre of a small clearing, overlooking a cliff which framed the night sky and full fluorescent moon. Her eyes only had a moment to admire the speckled stars above her before they darted back to the woods, a snapping sound echoing throughout her ears. She turned slowly, realising this all felt familiar. Like she had been here before.; lived through this exact moment.

Another branch broke, followed by autumn fallen leaves crumpling beneath someone's weight and eventually, she heard footsteps briskly nearing her; growing louder and closer. She turned, trying to catch a glimpse of the strange but no one was in sight. However, the feeling within her never ceased to fade. Someone was here; she was certain of it. Just as that thought crossed her mind, she felt someone's body behind her own. Inhaling sharply, Olivia turned around, anticipating facing the figure once and for all but before she could properly see their face, her vision blurred before reaffirming on a different image.

The surroundings had changed into a large open space ⏤ a clearing of sorts breaking up the clusters of trees. Ember flames soon danced across her ashy rises, reflecting the burning fire around her, illuminating the darkness and bringing in warmth to replace the bleak and bitter cold. Though that very warmth soon grew painful and was now surrounding her in rings, engulfing the tribrid in blistering heat. Smoke suffocated her lungs and flames burnt her pale skin leaving ashy remains as piercing screams rung through her ears. Screams she had heard time and time again. Though this time it was different ⏤ her senses were distinct and sharp.