1.18 | THE CRASH

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
The Crash
❝My first Stefan pep talk.❞

          𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐀'𝐒 grey eyes remained purely concentrated on the endless stretch of road in front of her

          𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐀'𝐒 grey eyes remained purely concentrated on the endless stretch of road in front of her. She was driving out of town; leaving Mystic Falls indefinitely just as the sky began changing to a shade of midnight black ⏤ deprived of any stars. Eventually, a light rain began splashing down on her windshield, quickly shifting to thick drops of hail which splattered erratically onto the glass of her car window.

As she drove onwards, Liv couldn't help but sigh at the very thought of what she was doing; running ⏤ yet again. It seemed running and hiding was all she did, though she wasn't left with much of a choice. If the Originals found out the truth about what she was, Klaus especially would seek to make an army of tribrids. One's loyal to him and used as weapons. Olivia knew from experience, how dangerous that would be.

Though still, the tribrid wondered if this was all she'd ever do ⏤ run and hide. She assumed she'd live forever or at least until the world erupted into flames, or someone finally managed to kill her. All she'd ever done was survive; she'd never truly lived. She used to blame it on her missing memories; the ones that deteriorated her ability to feel real emotions and grow genuinely close to people, the ones that disabled her to feel a flicker of humanity. Though she supposed in a way it was her own fault, maybe if she actually tired, her life would be different.

She wasn't even sure why she was running from Klaus. Yes, he had searched the ruins of the earth for her centuries ago, yes he partly still was but he didn't even know what she looked like, let alone the girl's name. He probably wouldn't even realise it if she were standing directly in front of him. She wondered if she was actually leaving because of him or if there was something else she was afraid of. At the same time, the overbearing need she had to leave was conflicted entirely with a strange pull to stay.

Before her thoughts could take her any further, however, the blonde's focus was suddenly drawn to her outside surroundings. Liv seemed to be so lost in her own thoughts that she'd barely noticed an animal that appeared to be a deer in the middle of the road in front of her. Olivia immediately, pulled on the steering wheel, swerving her car to make a hard left and as she did, due to the slippery roads soaked in the newly fallen rain, her entire car skidded off the road, proceeding to slip down a steep slope at a high speed for several seconds before her car forcefully crashed into a tree.

Olivia groaned at the immensely sudden impact, being thrown forward significantly only to be yanked back by her seatbelt. She reluctantly opened her eyes, scanning her surroundings as her hand went to the side of her head, feeling a rush of fresh blood.

"Shit." She cursed, gazing over at the completely shattered windshield and wrecked car before noticing the crimson blood that covered her body. There were rips in her clothes from the glass of which some pieces remained in her arms and legs. She didn't feel much pain though and knew she'd be able to heal but still, her car lacked that supernatural ability and so was indefinitely wrecked. There was no way she'd be able to leave tonight.