1.26 | WARLOCK RUN-INS

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈
Warlock Run-Ins ⏤
❝Don't make me regret saving your ass that one time.❞

          𝐅𝐋𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 open her pale eyes, Olivia was instantly met with a gentle burst of morning sunlight, shining in through the window and illuminating a glimmer of light throughout the large and strangely unfamiliar room

          𝐅𝐋𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 open her pale eyes, Olivia was instantly met with a gentle burst of morning sunlight, shining in through the window and illuminating a glimmer of light throughout the large and strangely unfamiliar room. Furrowing her brows, Liv's gazed darted around in the interior, seeing distinct furniture pieces that were blatantly not present in her own moderately smaller room. It took the girl a while to place together the events of the previous night, realising she was still in Damon's room; in his bed.

Shifting mildly in her position, she felt Damon's arm draped over her body, her back barely grazing his chest in her current position. Immediately recognising the awkwardness of the situation, she tilted her head over her shoulder, seeing Damon's face awfully close to her own though thankfully his eyes were still closed and from his steady rhythmic heartbeat and breathing pattern, she could tell he was still asleep.

Olivia carefully and subtly lifted his arm, pulling herself out from below his grasp and quietly getting out of the bed. After doing so, she glanced back at Damon a final time ⏤ determining him to still be asleep before she disappeared from his room and the Boarding House entirely making her way home like she should have done the previous night.

Upon reaching the familiar exterior of her house, her attention was immediately caught by a letter laying on her front porch, picking it up and glancing over it as she entered her house, she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion seeing no name, no address, no anything on the envelope. She tore open the letter curiously, unfolding the single sheet of paper inside before scanning her eyes over the words, not reading it just yet but solely glancing at the bottom of the page looking for a name.

Tyler. The letter was from Tyler.

⏤⏤⏤⏤

This was the second time she had read the letter and for the second time, she experienced a feeling that was now becoming more common to her, lingering inside of her head and growing every day. Re-reading the words on the page, she felt a strange different emotion with every line, even experiencing a slight surprise upon learning how Tyler really felt. It was hard to believe it, to be honest, it wasn't how most people would talk about or describe her. And rereading it a second time was mostly inevitable.

However, despite doing so in an attempt to clear up the confusion she gathered from the reading the words, she was only even more so confused now. She didn't understand why Tyler left, nor did she understand how Tyler read her so easily and knew things no one else did, but most importantly, she didn't understand why he cared for her so much of all people.

It made her think back to a while ago now. A few days after Ty's first transition into a wolf when the two along with Caroline, who was the one who came up with the idea, had plans to meet in the woods at around midnight ⏤ hoping to distract themselves from the recently occurring drastic events. It originally started off as a simple gathering; one in which they'd talk or catch up but with Caroline involved, it shifted into an elaborate plan in which they'd all burn objects from their past as a way to move on and so despite Liv thinking it was a stupid idea they all went along with it.