1.36 | SIDE EFFECTS

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈
Side Effects
❝You have a switch... flip it.❞

          "𝐍𝐎 need to continue on with the origin story, I'm fairly sure I have the most of it covered," Olivia told Elijah just as he was about to go into further detail about his past in order to clear up any confusion that he now knew she ass...

          "𝐍𝐎 need to continue on with the origin story, I'm fairly sure I have the most of it covered," Olivia told Elijah just as he was about to go into further detail about his past in order to clear up any confusion that he now knew she assumably didn't have.

A scarce few hours had passed in which the pair were trying to come up with a successful plan whilst additionally clearing up some of the terms of the new deal that was in the making.

"It appears you have a lot of the story covered." He returned insightfully, still finding himself partially curious where she'd acquired all the knowledge she had about him and his family. He was intending to pry further for a justifiable response, though Olivia ⏤ deflecting his words ⏤ reappointed the topic of their conversation

"Most of it; expect the reason why Klaus would want to break the sun and the moon curse as it wouldn't particularly benefit in the long run." She said, her brows furrowing upon seeing the corners of Elijah's lips twitch into an amused smile, suggesting he knew something she didn't.

"The curse of the sun and the moon. It's all so... biblical-sounding, don't you think?" He asked, allowing the realisation to settle upon the blonde. Initially, she was surprised, several moments later, however, she simply grew partially exhausted with everything to do with the curse.

"It's just a bunch of bullshit, isn't it?" She asked, despite already knowing the answer to her question. A light sigh left her lips as she realised now why everything about the curse seemed to be so distorted in her mind.

"You are quite perceptive." Elijah returned, knowing most people wouldn't be able to grasp the truth even with the subtle hint embedded in his words and features.

"When you've been through half the things I have, you have to be if you want to survive." She began, causing the Original to smile as she continued. "So he made the effort to create every Aztec scroll or an ancient reading about the curse himself?" She posed another question.

"Yes, he supposed the easiest way to discover the existence of the doppelgänger or to get his hands on a long lost moonstone was to have every single member of two warring species on the lookout," Elijah answered.

"Okay, so then what does he hope to do with his doppelgänger and moonstone?" She eventually asked wondering why he was so obsessed with retrieving them and what breaking this supposable curse was going to do for him.

Elijah paused before deciding to explain from the beginning in hopes she'd accept the information he was about to give her easier. "Well as you know, my family was quite close." He began. "But Klaus and my father did not get on too well. When we became vampires, we discovered the truth. Klaus was not my father's son. My mother had been unfaithful many years before. This was her darkest secret. Klaus is from a different bloodline." He revealed, examining Oliiva's mostly unreadable expression as he continued.