1.24 | FREE COFFEE

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
Free Coffee
❝And people say I'm not generous.❞

          𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐀'𝐒 eyes fluttered open, initially squinting due to the newfound light in the room but before her eyes had a chance to adjust, a voice pulled her attention

"Finally, you're awake." Damon's voice sounded from beside her and she raised her head to find she had fallen asleep on his shoulder and so moved into a straighter position as she turned to view the smirk on his face. "My shoulder's been killing me all night." He said, exaggerating a discomfort in his shoulder as he rolled it backwards, pretending to relieve himself of the non-existing pain.

In truth, Damon felt no pain in the slightest, nor did he have a single feeling of discomfort; actually, it was quite the opposite.

During the night, he watched the blonde as she slept, her head leaning on the hard wall behind her and eventually, he attempted to move her into a more comfortable position, even considering carrying her down to the couch to let her sleep peacefully. Though as he did, her head happened to fall on his shoulder and he didn't have it in him to move her head back or pull away his own shoulder. In fact, a slight smile spread across his face at the movement and he let her remain that way for the rest of the night, watching her as she slept with her guard down. 

It was strange thinking this was the same Olivia he knew to usually be stubborn and fiery ⏤ unafraid of everything. Now she looked innocent. Though there seemed to be a sadness lingering around her, an emptiness. Though he dismissed it as his own trailing imagination.

"You've been awake all night?" She then asked him, rubbing her forehead for a moment and adjusting to the brightness of the morning.

"Well, the shoulder pain kinda distracted me from falling asleep." Damon returned, tucking a stray piece of hair which covered her face behind her ear casually, his smirk remaining. In response to the action and the expression on Damon's face, she hit his hand away with a slight glare, only making him smirk more.

"You could've just woken me."

"Nah, you needed the rest with having to deal with that the next morning and all." He said, turning his gaze in front of him, causing Liv to follow and see a peacefully sleeping Caroline beneath the covers of her bed. "Besides," he then continued, pulling her attention back to the Salvatore. "You're cute when you're sleeping." He said to which Liv rolled her eyes.

"So you've just been watching me like some sort of creep?" She asked with raised eyebrows.

"That's exactly what I've been doing." He stated in return.

"Well, you're probably used to it by now." She returned. "I mean because you watch Elena sleeping on a regular basis." She finished, causing him to lose the smirk on his face for a moment before it returned and only grew larger.