1.20 | FULL MOON RISING

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐗
Full Moon Rising
❝You're not gonna get naked, are you?❞

          𝐓𝐇𝐄 prominent scent of pine was heavily present in the woodland as Olivia trailed behind Tyler and Caroline, the three weaving through the spotted trees in the direction of the Lockwood Cellar in preparation for the full moon ⏤ Tyler'...

          𝐓𝐇𝐄 prominent scent of pine was heavily present in the woodland as Olivia trailed behind Tyler and Caroline, the three weaving through the spotted trees in the direction of the Lockwood Cellar in preparation for the full moon ⏤ Tyler's first transformation.

"Maybe he just stopped to go surf somewhere. Isn't that Mason's whole thing?" Caroline continued on to reassure Tyler. The pair hadn't dropped the topic of Mason since they began walking and Olivia had simply been listening in silently as a result.

"Maybe. This girl just seemed to think he would have called." Tyler replied back, hesitant to accept that everything was simply okay.

"I'm sure he's fine," Caroline deflected his uncertainty as they reached the Lockwood Cellar, Tyler being the first to head down the cramped dreary staircase.

Before Olivia had the chance to follow, a subtle vibration from her phone pulled her attention. She saw Damon's name blaring on the screen though simply denied the call, placing her phone back in her pocket whilst Caroline watched her curiously.

"Who was that?" The blonde asked, lingering back with the tribrid for a moment.

"Wrong number." Olivia lied with a forced smile before she proceeded to head down the uneven steps of the Lockwood Cellar that were scattered with stray rocks and stones. The walls were stained and had large cracks running through them whilst dead leaves littered the ground completely, almost fully blocking the view of the similarly toned ground that she guessed resembled the walls and ceiling in appearance.

"Well... let's do this," Tyler said as he turned to a large door that closed off the main section. After forcefully pushing it open all three of them headed into the small yet open room that was mostly bare and empty.

"Tell me you brought the instruction manual," Caroline said with a smile as she stifled a small laugh through her nervousness.

"Tell me you brought the wolfsbane," Tyler said in response.

"Yes. Not an easy herb to find. This is it." Caroline said pulling out a green stemmed purple herb from her bag and handing it to Tyler whose hand immediately burned upon making contact with it.

He pulled his hand back immediately before drawing in a deep breath. "I have a water bottle in my bag, we can mix it in there," Tyler said, attempting to ignore the pain as Caroline looked back at him apologetically before grabbing the bottle and mixing in the wolfbane.

"You got the chains?" Tyler then asked as he turned to Olivia who dropped the open black duffel bag to the ground, watching the silver chains begin to pour out rhythmically.

"Yep." Olivia returned with a slight nod.

"Will they hold?" Caroline then asked, getting up from her crouched position where she was previously mixing the wolfsbane into Tyler's water bottle.