1.19 | BARRIER SPELLS AND MOONSTONES

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐈𝐗
Barrier Spells And Moonstones
❝A mystical lump of rock.❞

          𝐓𝐇𝐄 following day, Olivia found herself aimlessly making her way through the forest, eventually reaching the main road and deciding to drift off towards the Gilbert Residence

          𝐓𝐇𝐄 following day, Olivia found herself aimlessly making her way through the forest, eventually reaching the main road and deciding to drift off towards the Gilbert Residence. She had a decent amount of time to spare before she had to meet Caroline and Tyler at the Grill to sort out the whole first transformation scenario and so as well as planning on visiting Katherine at the tomb, Olivia had the intentions to find out what was going on with the moonstone situation.

Bonnie apparently had been intending on figuring out a spell to render the stone magically useless, and if in the slightest chance she were to find something, Olivia thought to keep herself informed ⏤ considering she had the real one and all.

As the tribrid approached the front porch, memories of the first time she was here re-filled her mind; instantly recalling the barbeque; recalling Mason. Olivia pushed those thoughts from her mind as quickly as they surfaced, intending on knocking on the front door only to realise it was already wide open. Jeremy was standing by the doorway but his eyes were one his sister who retreated back up the stairs in frustration.

Olivia headed through the open door, though instantly felt a strange sensation wash over her, seeing a momentary blur or glisten even reflecting off the empty air. "Barrier spell?" Liv asked the youngest Gilbert, causing him to finally turn his attention to Olivia.

"Yep." He said with a slight nod in reply as the two ⏤ after moving past the general greeting ⏤ proceeded into the front room as Jeremy explained to her that Bonnie had cast the spell to prevent Elena from leaving to see Stefan or worse, attempting to give herself up to Elijah again.

"So, how are you doing after the whole being held hostage by Katherine situation?" Olivia asked, looking at the crimson-stained bandage on his neck.

"Okay." He returned initially. "Considering the circumstances." He then added. "What you did was really stupid by the way."

"Someone had to get you out of there," Liv replied with a slight smile to which he only sighed.

"You didn't have to sacrifice your life in the process." He told her with concern flooding his voice. He still felt guilty about the whole situation and couldn't help but partly blame himself for her reckless actions; if only he hadn't stupidly entered the tomb in the first place.

"I wouldn't have died," Olivia stated in reply, knowing perfectly well that although it may have not resulted in a particularly pleasant feeling, the consequences wouldn't have been fatal.

"Well from what I was seeing, you were about five minutes away from ⏤"

"Okay, I get it." She cut him off with a mild glare, causing him to smile in amusement before his mind drifted to another thought.