2.18 | FATAL HAPPINESS

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
Fatal Happiness
❝Where the jealousy ends and the smug playfulness begins.❞

          "𝐒𝐎 my brother is your inspiration? That's something I wasn't expecting

          "𝐒𝐎 my brother is your inspiration? That's something I wasn't expecting." Rebekah's voice sounding over the previous distant chatter of several students pulled the tribrid from her wandering thoughts. Her pencil which was moments ago gently creating thin strokes against one of the few spare pages in her sketchbook had now parted from the page for a brief moment, clearly depicting an unfinished image of Klaus.

She cursed herself inwardly from drawing the hybrid again but was currently more focused on the intentions of the youngest Original, who diverged from the central field where she was moments ago engaged in cheerleading practice with a rather riled up Caroline, to approach Olivia herself who was currently silently seated on the bottom row of the bleachers.

After her conversation with Mason, the tribrid was quick to excuse herself, her eyes immediately moving to wonder the car park for Damon but upon being met with empty space where he was previously positioned by Alaric's car, she simply sighed before continuing on with her day. At some point, she'd found herself embracing in the calming fresh air whilst loosing herself in her drawing once more ⏤ evidently a little too much this time seeing as she'd subconsciously began sketching another image of Klaus.

Several seconds passed in which Olivia, not intending to make any conversation with Rebekkah, continued her drawing. That was until the Original finally spoke up once more, all the while her gaze drifting back to Olivia's drawing, reminiscing in how similar her art style was to her brother's and how his attention to detail and talent for art seemed to be similarly portrayed in Olivia as well. "You know, Klaus is quite fond of art himself."

"So I've been told," Olivia replied nonchalantly, seamlessly continuing on with her drawing. For the most part, she was unphased by Rebekah's lingering appearance in which her eyes were following the movements of her pencil ⏤ well, that was until the blonde Original sat on the bleacher row beside her resulting in Liv placing her pencil down in the centre crease of her sketchbook before tilting her head up to the girl quizzically. "Shouldn't you be bothering Caroline right now?"

Rebekah disregarded her question, simply shifting her gaze at the mention of Caroline back over to the vampire, who she took a strong disliking to, standing across the field with several other members of the cheerleading team, all dressed in their red uniforms. "Speaking off little miss control freak, what's with the cold shoulder?" She asked, unable to deny her growing curiosity as to why they seemed to be at odds with one another.

"We're not on the best terms." The tribrid answered rather blandly, leaving out the majority of key details which clearly didn't do much to satisfy Rebekah. Seeing as the girl had no intention of leaving, Olivia sought to expand, hoping she'd leave soon after. "Things got complicated and we agreed it was better to not be friends. End of story."