1.31 | INVITATIONS

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈
Invitations
❝When I said I hated you, I really meant it.❞

          "𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎?" The tribrid asked as soon as she answered her ringing phone

          "𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎?" The tribrid asked as soon as she answered her ringing phone. There was no caller ID, though Olivia still answered, seeing as it wasn't Stefan or Damon or Caroline who ⏤ due to current situations ⏤ she would refrain from picking up for. She wasn't in the mood for whatever situation they had gotten themselves into right now. She had more important things to focus on and sadly those things were the opposite of good.

"Olivia? " A familiar voice sounded through the phone; one that Liv instantly recognised.

"Katherine? What the hell happened to you? I called you like twenty times last night." Olivia said as soon as she heard the brunette's voice. She had no idea where she was and they were supposed to meet up after she gave up the fake moonstone, though nothing of the sort happened and she hadn't even received a phone call, causing her to stress slightly over what may have occurred the previous night. Though she supposed now she was about to find out.

"Isobel. She was playing me, it was all part of her plan." Katherine returned simply, slightly out of breath as waves of panic gave way through her steady voice and something else she couldn't quite pinpoint at first but later determined to be fear. Katherine was afraid of something, or more accurately said, someone.

"Plan? What plan? Katherine, what the hell is happening?" Olivia questioned in return, confused due to her vague and unanswering responses.

"Liv, believe me, I'm just as clueless as you are right now and all I know is that he's using me for information, asking me questions about Elena and everyone in her life," she continued, still only giving her confusing answers over any that actually made any form of sense.

"What are you talking about and who's ⏤" she began, about to ask who the he Katherine had been referring to was when she was cut off by the vampire abruptly.

"I've managed to dodge his compulsion for now but sooner or later if he starts asking the right questions... I could reveal everything. About the moonstone being fake, about you... what you really are..." she said, feeling guilt rise within her at getting caught. She could very well get Olivia caught, captured and killed if she didn't make it out of here. The things Olivia told her before about what would happen if he got her. About him possibly creating more tribrids and tearing the world apart.

Liv at the time was even more so confused, though now a different feeling arose in her. Panic. Whatever Katherine was talking about was all blurred onto words she couldn't make out after those words. What was she talking about? What did she mean she could reveal everything? And who ⏤

Her thoughts were abruptly cut off by Katherine's rushed words. "I've got to go, someone's coming." She said, about to end the call but Liv spoke up before she could.