2.16 | THE RIFT

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐕𝐈
The Rift ⏤
❝Think of it as a favour for saving your life.❞

          𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐃𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 meaninglessly through the forest, Olivia released several heavy and breathless exhales of air, the pattern was entirely irregular and she found it difficult to continue walking without tiring almost instantly but it was ...

          𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐃𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 meaninglessly through the forest, Olivia released several heavy and breathless exhales of air, the pattern was entirely irregular and she found it difficult to continue walking without tiring almost instantly but it was better than being held up in the Grill. after Damon left she'd resorted to drowning out her frustration at the bar with Alaric who filled her in on the current startling events. 

The majority of the Other Side was now able to breach the line separating the living and dead and evidently make physical contact with everything and everyone around them. Unfortunately for the tribrid, they were all consumed with vengeance and the majority of those acts of vengeance involved her directly. It wouldn't be long until someone with a personal vendetta against her revealed themselves and with the implications of the poison running through her veins, she realised it wasn't the best idea to be out here... alone.

She probably should've just waited it out in the Grill with the comforting thought that Bonnie was working on a spell to fix this mess, instead, she made the rash decision to seek out some peaceful time to herself where she could be alone with her thoughts. However, those thoughts were anything but peaceful and she was unable to relinquish a single stable breath ⏤ for reasons linking to the poison or otherwise. Nevertheless, it was relatively unnerving; the whole situation was. Everyone on the Other Side who she'd killed or inflicted pain on, or even the witches and other supernatural creatures following orders from a mysterious she, would now seek to kill her.

She recalled the mysterious events from this morning regarding the strange mark on her wrist, which she could've sworn was caused by someone latching onto her arm in her sleep. It was strange that they waited. Why not kill her then and get it over with already? However, she supposed she wasn't weak or vulnerable enough... now, however...

Her pace slowed down moderately as she broke past the final jagged line of trees, reaching a small clearing; the area reminiscent of one near the trail from her house to the Boarding House and judging by the familiar trees, she could only suspect she was currently somewhere between the two locations. Trudging forward, the girl began heading towards the latter of the two locations. She needed help right now ⏤ that much she could admit. Besides, a small part of her wanted to find Damon to settle their dispute from earlier on.

Eventually, the girl reached a vaguely recognisable area, though she couldn't be completely sure of her precise location. Her senses were weakened ⏤ messed up if you will ⏤ so she could barely pick up a scent, or any sense of direction for that matter. Without any enhanced abilities or spells to lie back on she felt entirely useless. Hell, she even felt her wolf form suppressed inside of her, like even if she wanted to shift right here and now she wouldn't be able to.