1.16 | THE MORNING AFTER

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐕𝐈
The Morning After
❝I'd drive you even crazier if I told you the truth.❞

          𝐓𝐇𝐄 next morning Caroline was wandering through the woods in an attempt to find Olivia's house

          𝐓𝐇𝐄 next morning Caroline was wandering through the woods in an attempt to find Olivia's house. She had planned to talk to her the other night, but she couldn't find her anywhere and so presumed she'd left and so did the same, deciding she'd look for her the next day and that's what she was doing now. Caroline eventually found herself outside a moderate-sized house enclosed in a small selection of trees ⏤ it as the only house for miles and so she was completely certain this was where Olivia resided.

The blonde then hesitantly approached the doorway, knocking three times before waiting eagerly for a response.

"Caroline?" Liv asked, upon seeing the girl when she opened the door. Olivia was exhausted from the previous day and felt slightly weak from using her powers so much. Though when she saw Caroline her feelings of exhaustion turned to those of confusion.

"Hey, Olivia I need ⏤" Caroline began, about to tell her what happened with Tyler and how he'd killed someone and triggered the werewolf curse. She had known the two were somewhat close and so was in a way dreading revealing the truth to Liv; though she knew she had to.

"Have you talked to anyone since last night?" Olivia interrupted Caroline with a simple question. She was extremely confused as to why she was here and was almost certain if someone told her what Liv had done last night she wouldn't be anywhere near her or go near her ever again for that matter.

"No, why?" Caroline asked her, sharing her disorientation.

"Go home, Caroline," Olivia said in response before attempting to close the door on her, only for Caroline to reach out her hand and stop it from fully closing, pushing it back open.

"Not until you tell me what's going on," Caroline stated firmly.

"Ask Bonnie to fill you in." She replied in exhaustion before once again trying to close the door only for Caroline to push it open once more, this time proceeding to enter her house, sitting down on the couch in the front room.

"What are you doing?" Olivia asked her as she followed her into the room, standing by the entryway.

"I'm not leaving until you tell me what's happening," Caroline said, being her usual stubborn self.

Olivia sighed heavily realising if she explained the truth, Caroline would most likely leave anyway. "Last night at the Masquerade ball, we found out there was a witch there working for Katherine. And that the witch was Bonnie's cousin..."

"What does this have anything to do with ⏤"

"I killed her." Olivia cut her off bluntly causing Caroline's eyes to widen and for her to be rendered completely speechless.