Part 2: Gate

Yoongi made his way to the complete strangers house playing out all the different scenarios which were going through his head.

He wasn't sure if his teacher was sending him into a death trap or not since he'd never heard of the pupil who according to the file had been in his class for two years.

And even if it wasn't a trap, he still didn't know how he was supposed to use his practically nonexistent social skills to give the work over.

He didn't even know who would be answering the door.

If it was the supposed classmate he didn't know if he should just say "here's your work" and go or if he should offer to go through it.

And if it wasn't his classmate he'd have to awkwardly explain that he was from their whatever's school and dropping off some work for him.

He wasn't sure if he should give Mrs Hui an excuse or not for not being the one going and he didn't know if he was supposed to be there by a certain time.

To be honest he had no clue what he was doing or where he was going but he was just doing it to stay out of trouble.

He pulled his phone out from his pocket and typed in the address since his confidence was only shrinking as time went on then followed it for ten minutes until he found his way onto a gated housing estate which only confused him more.

He walked up to the person who was managing the gate awkwardly before coughing to capture the mans attention since he was in his own world.

The mans head shot up as he stuttered "O-Oh! Hi! How can I help you?"

Yoongi looked at him then back down to his hand before handing over the file, not really sure what to say other than "I'm lost. I was wondering if this is the right place?"

The man looked down at the file then at a list next to him before turning to Yoongi and giving him a friendly smile asking "What's your name buddy?"

Yoongi cringed at the name but still answered "Min Yoongi."

It almost didn't dawn on him what the man was doing when he began typing on his computer but luckily after a while he did so explained "My teacher kind of sent me unexpectedly so I don't think they know I'm the one bringing his work. Her name is Mrs Hui. The teacher that is."

The man gave Yoongi another smile, mouthing thank you as he was deep in concentration typing away.

He looked up and nodded saying "Ah yes. Your teachers names right here but since this is a gated estate I'm going have to phone the Park household to see if your allowed entry. I hope that's okay?"

Yoongi nodded and gave a fake smile saying "That's great, thank you." Still bowing slightly to be respectful since the guy seemed nice, just a bit all over the place.

The man picked up the phone and clicked a few buttons, waiting as it rung and then jumping slightly when it was answered.

"Hi, um is this the Park residence... yeah, yeah... um Mrs Hui was unable to bring Mr Park his work today so she sent one of her pupils instead by the name Min Yoongi. I just wanted to know if I had your permission to let him through... no he doesn't seem like a trouble maker... no he's been polite... yeah... yeah okay thank you. Thank you, bye."

The man turned to Yoongi and gave him a bright smile saying "Your free to go through bud, just a heads up Mrs Park is very protective of her grandson so your best bet is to deliver it and run."

Yoongi smiled and bowed again saying "Thank you for the help and advice Sir." Being swayed off by him replying "It's no problem and no need to call me sir, my name is Seokmin."

Yoongi bowed again saying "Thank you Seokmin-ssi."

A buzz was heard and Yoongi pushes the gate open hearing a distant "Good luck!" Be yelled to him by the gate keeper.