Part 62: Baby

"What's wrong Jiminie? Why are you crying?" Yoongi asked as he went over to the smaller boy.

Jimin made grabby hands for Yoongi and tried to say something but it just came out as incoherent words, like a fan girl or boy would when they see their bias wrecker trying to come for their bias - not staying in their lane.

Yoongi picked up his pacifier again and held it this time instead of just shoving it back in Jimin's mouth and hugged him, lifting him off of the bed so he could take him downstairs thinking maybe Jimin was hungry.

Jimin clung onto Yoongi tightly as he carried on crying saying incoherent words.

Yoongi went to put Jimin down on the couch when he finally got to it but Jimin clung onto him tighter.

"Do you not want to sit on the couch and cuddle with Holly as hyung makes some food?" Yoongi asked softly, running his fingers through Jimin's hair with his free hand.

Jimin shook his head and whined "Noooo~" Which was the first coherent thing he'd said all day.

It gave Yoongi an idea.

"Does Jiminie want breakfast?"

"Noo~"

"Does he wanttt a drink?"

"Noooo~"

"So does he want to watch TV?"

"Noooooo~"

By this point Jimin was basically clinging on to Yoongi as if his life depended on it, getting more tense with every question because he didn't want to be left along as Yoongi did it.

Yoongi knew that he had to be careful with his next question so asked "Does Jiminie want to cuddle on the couch with Hyungie?"

Jimin nodded his head and buried it in Yoongi's neck, getting a soft smile from his hyung.

Yoongi kissed his lightly and said "Okay but only after Jiminie eats all of his breakfast. Hyungie needs to make it."

Jimin instantly started to protest but Yoongi ignored it and put him down so he could make them food.

He had to admit it hurt him a little knowing that he just left Jimin there even though he knew he had to make breakfast and if it he didn't know what he did about Jimin he might of let him skip it just that once but Mrs Park always emphasised he needed to be watched and made sure he ate otherwise he wouldn't.

Yoongi made the food as quickly as he could, taking his time with Holly's though because she still need medicine, and decided they could eat in the living room because he didn't want to have to keep moving back and forth.

He called Holly into the kitchen so she could eat her food then went to the living room where Jimin was, with both of their bowls, being met with a very teary (and snotty) Jimin being comforted by the little pup.

Yoongi whistled and Holly turned to him before licking Jimin's hands one last time and running into the kitchen to get food.

Yoongi put the food down on the table as Jimin rubbed at his face making it extra red and puffy.

Yoongi let out a small sigh and grabbed the tissue box, going over to Jimin to try and wipe his face but Jimin turned away.

Jimin was still crying and wanted hugs and cuddles but he was upset at Yoongi now on top of how he was feeling already meaning that Yoongi's life could potentially be made harder.

Yoongi quietly called out "Chim..." taking Jimin's hand in his own and rubbing circles on it.

Jimin carried on looking away so Yoongi just picked him up and made him face him.

"Park Jiminie. Look at hyung." Yoongi said in a fake serious tone which he knew Jimin in big space would know was a joke but Jimin in little space would respond too.

Jimin slowly turned his head to look at Yoongi with a mixture of guilt and anger.

Yoongi let out a sigh before saying "I know you wanted to cuddle and I left you alone, which i'm sorry for, but I had to get you food. I'm strict because I care. So please let me clean up all of those tears and eat breakfast with you."

Jimin nodded with a pout on his face as Yoongi wiped it, kissing the last few tears away then pecking Jimin's lips.

"Better?"

Jimin nodded again so Yoongi sat forward and grabbed both of their bowls, handing Jimin his own before realising "You can barely use knives, forks and spoons normally... I'm going to have to feed you if I don't want you pyjamas to get ruined... say AHHHHHHH."

Jimin reluctantly did as he was told, but kept his head rested on Yoongi's chest until both of their food was gone.

Yoongi smiled at Jimin and rubbed his back saying "Good boy Chim. Since you've been such a good boy do you still want to cuddle?" getting a small nod in response from Jimin.

Yoongi somehow maneuvered himself so that he was lay down and Jimin sat on top of him looking down tiredly.

Yoongi expected Jimin to lie down like a nice, calm person would but instead Jimin just face planted into Yoongi's chest and wiggled around until he was comfy with his ear against Yoongi's heart, arms close together under him and legs on either side of Yoongi's body.

Holly jumped up to, sitting next to Yoongi's head, and Jimin just began to stroke him since he had nothing else to do other than that and stare at Yoongi.

So he did both and Yoongi just rubbed circles on his back watching Jimin cuddle up to him, occasionally kissing his head.

They stayed like that until Jimin finally drifted off to sleep for his before dinner nap.