Part 72: Introductions

Yoongi and Jimin both entered the room with Jimin instantly being met by one familiar face and two not so familiar ones which he sort of recognised from the pictures in Yoongi's apartment but their hair was a different colour.

Hoseok jumped up and hugged Jimin taking the other by surprised but he still hugged back and sweetly smiled as he greeted "Hi Hoseokie hyung." Suddenly being distracted by how anxiety from the surprise attack.

Hoseok sang "My favourite Jiminie~ I've missed you even though we only formally spent about twenty minutes talking one on one because Yoongi wouldn't give me your phone numberrrrr." Causing Jimin to chuckle and Yoongi to roll his eyes as he simply commented "You only asked when Jiminie wasn't around."

Hoseok shuck his head and tutted as the other two people on the couch stood up and went over.

Both bowed respectfully and smiled.

Both's smiles were unique with ones looking similar to a bunny and the other being boxy and bright.

Jimin gave them a crescent eyed smile in response and bowed too as he said "My name is Park Jimin. It's nice to meet you."

The boy with the boxy smile spoke first and greeted "My name is Taehyung but you can call me TaeTae or Vincent Van Gough. Most go with the latter."

Jungkook shook his head and playfully hit Taehyung's arm before commenting "Most call him a tease. It's nice to meet you Jimin-ssi, I'm Jungkook. You can call me whatever you want because your a Busan boy like myself, am I right?"

Jimin smiled and nodded saying "Busan, born and raised. But when were you born?" Ending with a cheeky smile since the other looked younger than him.

"1997."

Yoongi answered for Jimin since he was taking a while to think of his own actual birthday so said "1995. Which means Jiminie is both yours and Taehyung's hyung."

Both boys nodded and smiled stupidly wide getting a chuckle from Jimin.

What Jimin didn't expect was both boys to suddenly jump on him which made Yoongi have to catch him before he'd fall.

The three youngest laughed as Hoseok joined in and dove on them where as Yoongi grunted since he had to support yet another person making him fear more joining.

Then he realised, he didn't see Seokjin or Namjoon when he entered.

He was about to ask where they were when a loud voice boomed across the room.

"Park Jimin!"

All the boys jumped off as Jimin as he turned around instantly meeting the face of one of his first friends.

"JIN HYUNG!"

Jimin ran and dived into Jin's open arms which contradicted his serious tone.

Both boys had a goofy smile on their faces and Namjoon went over and joined with all three happily smiling together looking like one big family.

After they all pulled away (Jin still holding Jimin's smol precious hands) Jimin asked "Joonie hyung? Jinnie hyung? You know Yoongi?"

Namjoon chuckled as Jin sighed then answering "We've known Yoongi hyung longer than you Jiminie. The real shock here is that you never told us it was this Yoongi hyung that you were seeing-"

Jin cut in whining "How could you do this too your Eooma? I raised so many children and carried them on my back for them not to tell me key pieces of information. I'm hurt."

Jimin chuckled at Jin's dramaticness and replied "I'm sorry but how was I supposed to know your Yoongi hyung was the same as mineee."

He stuck his tongue out and Jin shook his head before the topic quickly changed to serious scolding as Jin asked "Park Jimin, why haven't you eaten yet?"

Unluckily for Jimin he now had another person who knew he didn't eat and would scold him over it.

Luckily though Jin was understanding so he hoped it would be enough to deter Yoongi from further scolding him.

He knew he should eat, he just didn't want to.

He was hungry but had no appetite and if no one was there to make him eat.

Jimin honestly answered "I was in bed hyung." Getting a sceptical look from Jin as Dadjoon aka Namjoon asked "What happened to the alarms I made you set as a reminder?"

Jimin rubbed the back of his neck nervously and answered "They... broke?" Even though he's just stopped turning them on since they drained he battery of his phone quicker.

Jungkook swooped in for the rescue and said "I'm sure he probably forgot now we should stop pestering him so he can eat before his food gets cold."

Surprising to Taehyung, Jungkook and Hoseok Jimin frowned.

Yoongi pulled Jimin by his hand so he'd sit down and eat.