Part 14: Name

The next time Yoongi went to the Park household the following Friday he was greeted by two additions at the door.

Not only did Miss Park greet him but he was also met with Jimin and a little brown toy poodle who had a big pink bow as it's collar.

"Hewwo Yoongles!" Jimin shouted with a bright smile which caused his cute chocolate eyes to form crescents.

Yoongi could literally see the happiness emitting off of him.

"Hello Mrs Park, Jiminie and who's this cutie?" He asked reaching for the pup and petting its head.

"This is our new addition to the family who is yet to have a name." Mrs Park answered looking fondly at the puppy in Jimin's arms.

Jimin quickly said "I wuv him so much." cuddling the dog close to him.

Yoongi smiled and also ruffled the small boys hair getting invited inside by Mrs Park.

They all went inside and Jimin let the energetic puppy down and it instantly began to sniff around Yoongi.

"So what names do you have in mind for the little guy?" Yoongi asked letting the pup do as it pleased.

Mrs Park turned towards Jimin before saying "I've been waiting for Jiminie to choose."

Jimin frowned and complained "It's too much wesponsability."

His grandmother just chuckled and pulled him into a hug as she commented "And having a dog isn't?"

Jimin whined and Mrs Park covered his face in kisses as she chuckled.

Yoongi smiled at the site and sat on the floor with the puppy who immediately jumped in his lap and began licking his hands.

Yoongi began to pet his head and Jimin sat on the floor next to him stoking the puppies back.

Mrs Park quickly pulled her phone out and snapped a picture of the two.

Jimin whined "Grammyyyyyy~" and his his face where as Yoongi just looked up and smiled with a chuckle.

Jimin jumped up with the puppy copying him and pulled Yoongi up by his hand, quickly saying "We gonna pway in Jiminie's room."

He waddled away quickly with Yoongi following behind closely since Jimin had his hand and the puppy walking besides their feet.

They went into Jimin's room which now had a surplus amount of dog toys and sat on the bed with Jimin helping the puppy up.

"So do you have any idea's on what you want to call him?" Yoongi asked the boy who had already gotten distracted by the puppy.

Jimin looked up with a pout and shook his head sadly.

Jimin explained "Jiminie wants to call him something with Min like JiMINie but I can't think of a name with it."

Yoongi thought for a moment before proposing "Why not give it two names?" quickly correcting "Sorry I mean him."

Jimin thought for a minute before saying "Min Holly."

Yoongi smiled and said "That's a good name." adding "I'm 100% not biased because my names Min Yoongi."

Jimin chuckled before commenting "He will be cool like you then." With his crescent eye smile reappearing.

Yoongi smiled agreeing "I am pretty cool."

Min Holly then barked jumping up and licking his cheek causing both to laugh.

Jimin asked "Min Holly do you like your new name?" getting a bark in response from the dog causing Jimin to turn to Yoongi with starry eyes saying "He likes it."

Yoongi chuckled and nodded in agreement before saying "How about we take some pictures of Min Holly today then we can play with him later?"

Jimin eagerly nodded and jumped up from the bed, opening a draw and pulling out a Polaroid camera giving Yoongi a idea.

"Why don't we put a Polaroid in the middle and surround it by things relating to it then take a picture of the picture?"

Jimin instantly nodded saying "We have lot's of cute stuff like Holly so this'll be super duper easy peasy."

They took a few pictures with the puppy who photographed well.

Jimin saying he'd edit the first few pictures on his laptop which surprised Yoongi slightly that he was trusted with one let alone had one but he didn't question it.

Jimin did act maturer sometimes.

He decided he'd do more research when he got home now that he knew more about Jimin.