Part 50: Presents

"Open this one sweetie." Mrs Park said handing over a gift bag which looked full.

Jimin took and said "Tank you~" before slowly opening the bag up and pulling out multiple items of clothing.

"OH MY GOODNESS HFHIFNEJ IT A GIANT FLUFFY JUMPY! THANK YOU!" Jimin basically screamed when he got to the bottom of the bag which was mainly plain pastel shirts, which he hugged and said he loved but from the way his eyes lit up Mrs Park could tell it was his favourite.

Jimin had gotten a lot of jewelry for his birthday as well as new toys and clothes but he had to admit the jumper and the phone his grandmother got him had to be his favourite up to that point.

Mrs Park kept looking at Yoongi knowing what he got Jimin and could tell he was nervous about his gift choice because it didn't seem like much compared to the gifts off of the people who attended the party the night before so he kept delaying.

When Mrs Park's present haul was done he hugged his grandmother and then put on his new giant fluffy jumper.

Jimin spun in a circle and then cutely asked "How does Minnie looks?" basically bouncing on the spot and hiding his face slightly behind his sweater paws.

Yoongi gave a thumbs up and Mrs Park gushed"Perfect Jiminie, you look so cute. You'll make all the boys and girls hearts beat fast." loving how cute her grandson was.

Jimin giggled and Yoongi decided that he should probably give Jimin his presents now since he had managed to get through all of his other ones but he still felt nervous.

"Jiminie, these presents are from me." Yoongi said sliding over a large bag full of wrapped up presents.

Jimin's eyes lit up and he happily sung "Thank you~" Before he even opened it because he was grateful that Yoongi actually cared enough to get him something.

Jimin's first wrapped up present was a new, knitted, pastel yellow throw blanket to go with the theme of Jimin's room.

The second was a teddy that looked similar to Johnathon with a note written on it attached saying 'A friend for both Johnathon and Jiminie' which made Jimin jump up and hug Yoongi because it was a thoughtful gift and linked back to something they'd spoken about showing Jimin that Yoongi actually listened and cared.

The next was a Ryan phone case which cutely matched Jimin's aesthetic, which Jimin instantly put in his phone.

The forth was a small gift card for the cafe that Jimin loved so he had a reason to go again instead of saying he wanted to and keep delaying.

In the very bottom was a full set of make up since when Yoongi asked Mrs Park for ideas she gave him a list of makeup that he was running out of and said he could get him something from the list, but Yoongi being Yoongi went all out for Jimin and bought the whole list.

Obviously after every gift Yoongi got a hug just as Mrs Park did but when Jimin thought it was done and he could start putting his new stuff away Yoongi stopped him and said "There's one more."

Jimin stopped in his tracks and went back over to the bag looking confusedly at Yoongi since there was nothing in it.

Yoongi nodded his head to the side indicating that Jimin should go over so he did and stood in front of Yoongi since the couch was full of clothing and the floor covered in boxes, bags and wrapping paper.

Yoongi sat up and patted his lap so Jimin could sit down, which he more than happily complied with, then pulled out a small box from behind him.

Yoongi took a breath before saying "I know it isn't very extravagant but I saw it and thought of you."and handed Jimin the small, silk box.

Before Jimin even opened it he said "It dun have to be that big word fo' it to be special and impowtant. It just has to be fwom you."

Yoongi smiled softly and kissed the side of Jimin's head saying "Take a look." feeling a lot better after Jimin's sweet words.

Jimin gasped when he saw what it was and felt his eyes tearing up slightly.

It was a simple styled silver ring with three diamond shaped stars carved in it in various sizes with small diamonds inset in the center of each.

The words 'your the proof of magic' engraved on the inside in a simple italic font.

Jimin quickly wiped the tears which were building up and said "It beautiful Yooni hyung, thank you so much. It's perrrfect." before hugging the other tightly.

Yoongi hugged back and said "I'm glad you like it." With a soft smile and a gentle blush across his cheeks since it was a kind of cheesy gift - the same type of gift he swore to his hyung, Seokjin, that he'd never gift because it was too cliche.

Mrs Park snapped a photo as she had been for the whole time and then they pulled away with Jimin instantly putting the ring on, the only piece of jewelry out of all his presents which he actually wore.

"Let's get this cleaned up and then let's eat some cake~"