Part 51: Oppa

"Yoongi Oppa~ you look especially handsome today~" So-Yong said as she sat on Yoongi's desk, covering his work.

Yoongi sighed and mentally prepared himself for having to talk to someone he can't be bothered with before sitting up properly and bluntly saying "Thanks."

So-Yong giggled and said "A man of very few words. Oppa. I was wondering if I can ask you something-" but Yoongi cut her off saying "No." before she could finish what she was saying.

She scooted closer to Yoongi and said "Your so funny oppa. Anyways, jokes aside. Why won't you date me?"

Yoongi looked at where she was sat and then currently was, rolling his eyes before stating "Because I don't like you?"

So-Yong laughed again and said "I said no more jokes, everyone likes me. So why? Is it because you don't think your good enough? are you intimidated by my beauty?"

Yoongi wanted to laugh straight in her face and tell her how narcissistic she was but knew that it would probably cause a lot of trouble and only make her try harder to win him over.

So instead he responded back with "Am I just not interested in you and want to be left alone? the answer to that is yes. Now please go away i'm trying to get my work done."

She crossed her legs over and asked "Can I be your work so I can get-"

That was too far.

Yoongi quickly said "Okay that's enough. Please can you go away and leave me alone, I have to much to focus on right now and you and your bad attempts of seduction is the least of my worries. Now go back to your boyfriend Yoosung and leave me alone." trying to control his annoyance and anger because he couldn't have been any clearer and she should have been leaving him alone by now.

"You know oppa you could be a rapper-"

"So-Yong!"

"Fine. I'll wait until your less moody to try again. Talk to you later Oppa." She leaned down and kissed his cheek which made him physically cringe but at least she was gone.

What Yoongi didn't notice was Jimin and Mrs Park stood in the door way waiting for their teacher to bring Jimin his mark on the assessment they sat, watching everything happen but not being able to see Yoongi's face but being able to see her obviously flirting.

And it was safe to say Jimin felt hurt and jealous but he wouldn't admit it.

Mrs Park didn't see anything unlike Jimin so when they left after getting the grade she didn't know why Jimin was in such a bad mood and suddenly in big space.

Either way she didn't want to push him so let him be.

All the while Yoongi had no clue that Jimin was mad at him.