Part 33: Quiet

The moment they got back to the house Jimin ran away with holly leaving Yoongi to go put the medicine away and to message Mrs Park.

Once that was done he decided he'd leave Jimin and Holly to catch up for a bit and watch tv.

After a while Yoongi started to get worried because the little pittar patter of footsteps which he had been able to hear prior were gone.

He decided to get up after 15 minutes of silence, after not being able to convince himself that he was just being over dramatic.

He made is way upstairs and slowly approached Jimin's room planning on turning back if everything was fine oping to be undetected.

Luckily for him the door was open slightly.

He pushed it a little more then noticed Jimin wasn't on the bed.

He planned on just turning back but then froze upon hearing quiet sniffling.

He pushed the door slightly more open and made his way into the room.

He then noticed the normally hidden door open.

Yoongi made his way over quietly, hearing the sniffling getting louder and the occasional choked sob.

He pulled it open and saw a shaking blanket in the middle of the floor which he assumed Jimin was under since Holly was sat next to it.

Yoongi quietly called out "Jimin?" only stepping into the room when he got no response - possibly because he quietly said it but he couldn't bring himself to be louder.

Yoongi made his way into the surprisingly plain room and over to the crying boy.

The closer Yoongi got the more his heart wrenched.

He crouched down next to the boy and reached an arm out, gently pulling the blanket away.

Jimin jumped at first and looked scared which only made Yoongi's heart hurt more but Jimin quickly let his defensive wall down and reached out for Yoongi.

Yoongi immediately responded wrapping his arms around Jimin's petite waist as the others arms wrapped around his neck with his head resting on the others shoulder.

Yoongi lifted Jimin lightly and placed him on his lap to make it comfortable for them both and then slowly swayed from side to side letting Jimin let all of his feelings out.

This time was different than the previous times he'd seen Jimin cry.

It seemed more hurt, more repressed, more broken.

Yoongi was left speechless but still tried to find words, any words that could offer any form of comfort, ending up whispering "It's okay Chim, it'll all be okay."

Holly nuzzled Jimin's side trying to help her owner too and the three of them just stayed there together as Jimin cried his heart out.

.

.

.

"Y-Yoongi hyung?"

"Jiminie?"

"C-Can I tell you about... a-about my p-p-p-past?"

"If you think you're ready to, i'm all yours Chim."