Part 81: Shhhh

Since the whole runaway, car thing Yoongi had been staying at the Park residence because basically he couldn't move his arm without really bad pain making life just that little bit harder.

And in that time, for the full duration, Jimin had been babying him, wether it was when he was big or little.

He originally said he could do things himself but Jimin still insisted on helping him anyways and looked cute as he did so, so who was Yoongi to refuse him, especially when he smiles so wide when he was done because 'Jiminie wants to be hyungies hewo like hyungie is jiminies' and the brighter more bashful smile whenever Yoongi replies 'Jiminie already is.'

Yoongi was lay in Jimin's bed when the little knocked on the door and came into the room, knocking even though it was his space and Yoongi was the one crashing it.

Yoongi smiled and held back a chuckle at that thought as Jimin asked "Does you wants anything?" making his way over to the bed with a worried look that had been plastered on his face more than Yoongi's heat could handle really.

Because with that happiness that came after helping came with the worry and concern before.

Yoongi shook his head before noticing the bags under the other's eyes, remembering himself that Jimin refused to sleep until after Yoongi was which probably was the cause, so hequickly changed his mind and he asked "Actually, can I have a nap with my sweet baby boy?"

Jimin couldn't really refuse, not with how tired he was and not with his hyung specifically asking for Jimin, his 'sweet baby boy', so he nodded shyly and climbed up onto the bed laying next to Yoongi.

Yoongi used his good arm to pull Jimin closer to him and they both automatically cuddled in to each other as they got comfortable.

Jimin resting his head in the name of Yoongi's neck with a week hand clutching at the elders shirt, legs tangled together and Yoongi's good hands fingers threading through the youngest hair and for a long period of time it was just like that, tranquil being the world Yoongi would use to describe it.

After a while Jimin quietly called out "Yooni hyung?" so quiet that it took Yoongi a moment before he decided that Jimin had definitely said something and he wasn't hearing things thus causing him to softly replied "Yes Chim?" and snuggling closer after feeling the little tense next to him.

Jimin leant into him more too before softly and quietly asking "Does you reeememberrrs when you said we could lives together one day?" louder than the previous time so Yoongi heard clearer and replied "Mhm."

Jimin paused for a moment before nervously asking "Did you means it?" looking up hopefully at Yoongi who was looking back down at him with a soft smile, a fond smile, one kept exclusively for Jimin and Jimin alone.

Yoongi moved a piece of hair out of Jimin's hair and answered "Of course I did. I wouldn't have said it if I didn't mean it baby." smiling wider as Jimin relaxed melting even more into his chest.

Jimin quietly said "Oki..." feeling content with that information apparently, nuzzling his nose into Yoongi's neck lightly as an endearing action before falling back into his original place ready to settle down to sleep.

Yoongi on the other hand asked another question.

He calmly asked "Have you been thinking about it Chim?" Arguably feeling more nervous than he was letting on hoping that Jimin wasn't subtly trying to say he wouldn't want to.

Jimin felt a bit flustered confessing it but still confirmed with a stuttered "Uhh... Y-yeah." giving Yoongi the opportunity to point blank ask "Would you like to live with me one day?"

It was straight forwards and blunt but that was one of the things Jimin loved about Yoongi so even if he wanted too he couldn't really complain.

Jimin's face burned red as he admitted "Y-Yes... I would any day." Causing Yoongi to let out a small sigh of relief but looked for further confirmation by asking "Do you really mean that?"

Jimin said "Yes." with his certainty being shown by how clear he said it.

He didn't know where his confidence came from but it was there.

Similarly Yoongi didn't know where his came from as he said "Then I might take you up on that soon." surprising even himself.

Jimin simply asked "W-what?" completely surprised but also beaming wit happiness.

Yoongi coughed lightly so his voice didn't break because his confidence quickly disappeared so he ended it by saying "Shhhhhh baby... let's sleep... I love you." getting a small "I wuv you more." back from Jimin causing him to kiss the others head lightly and whisper "I love you most."

And with that both of there minds rushed with thoughts which much like the rest of that conversation was left unsaid... for now...