Part 22: Order

After a practically silent, short drive they both arrived at the café.

As expected Jimin didn't ask a bunch of questions about Yoongi's car like people had done in the past, then proceeding to befriend him for money.

Instead Jimin let Yoongi focus on the directions coming from his phone.

Yoongi jumped out of his car first and basically dashed around to the other side to help Jimin out since it was high and the other smol.

He opened the door for the boy who was struggling to unbuckle his seat belt because of shaky hands, then helping him with it and held out his hand which Jimin took as he jumped out of the car - mumbling a small "Thank you."

Yoongi could tell by Jimin's voice and demeanour that he wasn't in little space and he'd be lying if he didn't admit he was looking forward to talking to Jimin without the censor he didn't even realise he was putting on around the boy.

Yoongi also could see that Jimin was nervous so instead of letting go of the others hand when he got out of the car he kept a hold of it for reassurance.

And from the small smile on Jimin's face he was glad he did because it appeared to have worked.

The café was pretty much fully pastel with pastel pinks, yellows and blues being everywhere within and outside it being decorated as such.

Yoongi couldn't help but think 'this really is a Jimin kind of place' when he saw it and a small smile made its way to his own face.

He led the pair inside and they were taken over to a table immediately and given a menu with the waiter saying they'd return later.

Yoongi looked down at the menu as Jimin sat there fiddling with the menu since he already knew what he wanted.

Unlike Jimin, Yoongi didn't and he couldn't decide.

He decided to ask "What's good Jiminie?" Getting the other boys attention.

Jimin then shyly replied "Everything is... but... the strawberry cake is better..."

Jimin quickly glanced around worried people were staring at him, then back to Yoongi who had a slight frown.

When they got to the table they separated hands and since that moment Jimin had automatically became more tense.

Yoongi wasn't sure what happened to make Jimin even more shy in public but he didn't like the thought of it.

He placed his hand out on the table and it held it open for Jimin to take.

Jimin looked at it and then around the room again.

Yoongi noticed and guessed why he was doing it but didn't care so he took Jimin's hand in his own.

"Jiminie, what other people think doesn't matter. We're here to have fun right? Yoongi hyung And Jiminie. The pair who should both be napping right now."

Yoongi chuckled at the end and Jimin had to fight a smile forming on his lips.

Yoongi noticed the waitress looking over so he asked "What are you ordering?"

Jimin was hesitant but answered "Strawberry shortcake and a chocolate milk shake... what about you?"

Yoongi pretended to think before saying "Hm I think I'm gonna get a chocolate muffin and a banana milkshake." Giving Jimin a gummy smile for no reason but it made the other smile and giggle so it was worth randomly doing.

The waitress started to come over and Yoongi watched as Jimin's face physically started to pale so he quickly said "Don't worry i'll order." And gave the boys hand a reassuring squeeze.

And as if on queue she arrived back at the table.

Jimin's posture grew smaller as she came closer and he kept eye contact at floor level when she began to say "Hello sirs and what can I get you today?"

Yoongi squeezed Jimin's hand again as he said "Could we have chocolate milkshake, a banana milkshake, a chocolate muffing andddd aaaa straw-berry-short-cake?"

Yoongi looked to Jimin making sure he had it right because what Jimin had said slipped his mind for a moment.

Jimin nodded looking up at the older through his eyelashes getting a smile and a nod back before Yoongi turned his attention to the waitress.

"That would be all thank you."

She didn't move for a moment looking at their connected hands, not commenting and then walking away.

Yoongi shook his head at her and turned his attention back on Jimin.

"Now that that's sorted, is there anything else you'd like to do today?"