Part 27: Teary

Jimin cried constantly as Mrs Park took her bags to the door.

Yoongi stood with the crying boy in his arms to try and help him calm down which worked up until the point she had her coat on which caused Jimins crying to become hysteric.

He let go of Yoongi and clung to his grandmother before she had to leave and they shared a long and meaningful hug, as if it were their last.

They exchanged goodbyes, and just like that she was gone.

Jimin dropped to his knees as he cried out and Yoongi instantly went down on the floor with him and pulled him into a hug.

Mrs Park had given Yoongi a brief list of things that needed dealing with as she was gone with there being two priorities; picking Min Holly up when Mrs Park get's told when they can and to make sure Jimin calms down in the first hour otherwise he'd be bad the whole time she was gone.

Yoongi wished the small pup was there to help him out in that moment but he knew he had to deal with it on his own so there was no point in making wishes.

He scooped Jimin into his lap and the boy cried into his shoulder, clinging onto his back.

Jimin cried out "I wan' Grammy~" Shattering Yoongi's heart.

He rubbed comforting circles on Jimin's back to try and help calm him down and hugged him closer to himself whispering "I know bud."

Jimin carried on crying as Yoongi just kept trying his best to comfort him and come up with ideas that would make Jimin feel better.

And Min Yoongi Genius being the genius he is came up with the perfect solution.

"Why don't we make a small book to show your Grammy what we've done when she was gone? It's going to take a lot of work today though so that the cover and the first page is perfect."

Jimin looked up at him with wide, teary eyes as he processed what Yoongi said before slowly nodding and mumbling "Grammy would like that an' so would Holly..."

Yoongi smiled and ruffled the others hair before saying "We best get started then shouldn't we?"

Jimin nodded and jumped up from the other boys lap, pulling Yoongi up with him then lead him to the dining room where he went into a cupboard and pulled out a box of colouring stuff.

Jimin was still sniffling but he seemed to have calmed down significantly.

Yoongi took a seat at the table as Jimin got everything out.

Once Jimin did he looked over at Yoongi and bit his lip.

Yoongi noticed so asked "What's up?"

Jimin glanced down at the floor,hiding his blush, before shaking his head and sitting in the seat next to Yoongi.

Yoongi kept an eyebrow raised but Jimin wasn't going to say it and he didn't want to force him in case it made him start to cry again.

In reality Jimin was already close to crying again but this time from embarrassment, he wanted to sit in Yoongi's lap but couldn't bring himself to ask so when Yoongi asked what was wrong he felt caught and that made his embarrassment multiply.

Jimin quietly coloured in after that and with the help of Yoongi made a book that they could add pages to as they went.

During the time it took Yoongi ordered food because he couldn't be bothered cooking and McDonald's was always a good comfort food.

After eating Jimin ended up falling asleep watching cartoons on the couch so that gave Yoongi some time to brain storm ideas to keep Jimin distracted.