Part 46: Serendipity

After a while of just being close Yoongi got up to leave but Jimin quickly caught his arm and whispered "Could you please maybe stay? Only if you want though..."

Yoongi wasn't really surprised so replied "Of course." As he slid his shoes off.

He also removed his shirt since it was very tight, and the belt, before sliding into bed with Jimin.

Jimin lay on his side facing Yoongi looking all sad and pouty Causing Yoongi to hold his arm out inviting Jimin to come closer which he did.

They cuddled up closely with each other and looked into the others eyes with no words being exchanged.

Jimin slowly moved his hand upwards until it came into contact with Yoongi's face and slowly began to trace the outline with his fingers.

It had happened before but for some reason this time was different.

Yoongi didn't know if it was because of the additional intimacy because of their position or the fact that Jimin wasn't in little space - or maybe even because Jimin had said he was gay meaning Yoongi actually had a chance which was what made him push the idea out of mind in the first place.

Jimin's hands traced up Yoongi's jaw and to his cheek bone which they gently traveled down as Yoongi quietly asked "Jimin, when did you find out you were gay?"

Jimin was momentarily surprised but remembered his precious confession which helped him regain his composure as he answered "Back when I was 8 I had my first crush on a boy and ever since I've only had a crush on men. I can appreciate women but it's just not the same... does it make you... uncomfortable?"

Yoongi shook his head and took one of Jimin's hands on his own and whispered "I'd be a hypocrite if it did."

Jimin looked at him with wide eyes before they softened again and traveled to where his hand had reached, Yoongi's lips.

Everything felt so calm in comparison to the chaos of before.

Everything was serene with both feeling a sense of serendipity in the others presence.

Jimin's fingers brushed against Yoongi's slightly dry but plump bottom lip before he looked up again meeting Yoongi's gaze.

Yoongi reached up and caressed Jimin's cheek as he softly whispered "Jiminie? Have you ever kissed a boy before?" With a blush slowly coming to his face.

Jimin's face started to heat up to a warm shade of crimson as he replied and asked back "N-no. Have you?"

Yoongi's touch sent chills down his spine.

Yoongi shook his head lightly and whispered "Not on the lips. No."

They carried on looking at each other for another moment before Jimin felt a small boost in confidence which seemingly came out of nowhere.

His cheeks became a more fiery shade of scarlet as shyly asked

.

.

.

"H-hyung? C-can I... maybe... k-kiss you?"