Part 76: Rules

Yoongi and Jimin were both sat at the table together, with all of Jimin's art supplies spread out across it.

It was a weekend so there was no rush in the task they were doing but Jimin really wanted it to be over with quick because of how flustered he was getting.

Yoongi kept calling him baby and prince on purpose knowing the affect it had on Jimin.

He got really shy and flustered easily.

Jimin didn't think it could get much 'worse' but when Yoongi said "We should write Daddy instead on the list." With his signature smirk, and Jimin couldn't take it.

They were originally planning on doing the list in big space because Yoongi insisted wanting to make sure Jimin was okay with it, but the circumstances changed.

So instead they wrote the list with Jimin in little space and Yoongi decided he'd make sure Jimin was sure he was okay with it after.

He didn't think it was bad since it had both of their input and it didn't have actual harsh punishments.

They decided on:

--- --- --- --- ---

Rules:

1. Listen to Daddy

2. Eat all of your food

3. Don't rush Daddy

4. Tell Daddy when Jiminie is little

5. Clean up after yourself

6. Tell Daddy how your feeling

7. No swearing - this goes for Daddy too

8. No lying

Consequences:

1. Early bed time

2. No sweets or ice cream

3. No Daddy - he'll leave

4. Naughty corner

5. No plushies

6. No cuddles

Rewards:

1. Presents

2. Late bedtime

3. Sweeties

4. Stickers

5. Cuddles + kisses

6. Daddy will stay over

7. Daddy will say or do whatever you want

8. Date

--- --- --- --- ---

By the end of it Jimin was a giggling mess saying how he'd be an extra good boy for Yoongi making Yoongi smile happily.

Jimin even managed to giggle his way through his flusteredness as Yoongi called himself Daddy in the first person.

All in all they called it a success.

After that since the supplies were out Yoongi sat with Jimin as he did his colouring in until he had to leave, thanking Mrs Park for having him before he went home.