Part 4: Jiminie

Mrs Park took the work inside and was instantly met by the adorable face of her only grandson.

She chuckled lightly, placing her hand on her heart before saying "Ah my sweet Jiminie. You almost scared grammy."

Jimin didn't say anything and just turned back to the window watching the unfamiliar boy walk away.

Mrs Park stood behind him, watching too before explaining "That's one of your classmates from school Jiminie. He came all the way here just to bring you your work and offered to help, wasn't that nice of him?"

Jimin nodded before quietly mumbling "Very nice..." then sliding his thumb into his mouth.

Mrs Park instantly cooed saying "My little Jiminie is so adorable." Then proposing "Why don't we go make some cookies and you can do some of your school work when there cooking?"

Jimin nodded and out stretched his hand for his grandmother to take, which she gladly did, before both walking through the giant house to the kitchen where Jimin separated from her so he could go get a chair to sit on.

They both moved to the counter where Jimin sat down as his grandmother prepared everything in order of what they needed.

Mrs Park realised how quiet Jimin was being compared to his usual carefree self so asked "What's wrong sweetie pie?"

Jimin shook his head in response, playing with his smol hands and waiting patiently to be given instructions.

Mrs Park noticed this and acknowledged Jimin only did that when he was deep in thought, that and bite his lip.

She glanced up to his face and her suspicions as confirmed so asked "What are you thinking about honeybun?"

Jimin looked up at her with a slight blush creeping onto his face as he just shrugged in response.

She gently pinched his cheeks as she cooed "Jiminie~ you know you can tell Grammy anything sweet heart. Now tell Grammy what's got you all flustered and extra cute."

Jimin looked down again and let his sweater paws consume his hands before quietly mumbling "He's cute."

Mrs Park was confused for a moment but quickly realised who she meant and smiled widely at her grandson until her eyes formed in to crescents.

"Aweeeee my little Jiminie has a little crush~ according to the man at the gate his name is Yoongi and I have to agree he's quiet handsome and well mannered."

She cupped Jiminie's red face before booping his nose lightly then turning back to what she was doing.

"Let's get back to the cookies since my little Jiminie is getting all flustered and shy, okay?"

Jimin eagerly nodded and moved so he was sat on his knees to be that bit taller to help more.