Part 49: Proof

Jimin sheepishly brought his hand to his lips and touched them still in shock and Yoongi just poked his head out of the blanket but only enough that you could see his eyes.

Yoongi cautiously called out "Jiminie?" when he realised the other wasn't going to say anything first.

Jimin looked down at him and shyly asked "It wasn't a dweam?" causing Yoongi to equally as shyly say "Apparently not."

Jimin thought for a moment leaving them in silence again before he timidly asked "Did you want it to be a dweam?"

Yoongi knew the answer but he wasn't sure if it was the best to say it or not so he hesitated to answer causing Jimin's heart to break a little.

He could see the sadness building in the others eyes so quickly took his hand and slowly answer "... No."

Jimin looked at him sadly and asked "Really?" getting a sure nod from Yoongi and his hand slightly being squeezed.

Yoongi started to panic because he could tell that Jimin didn't believe him so he said "I can do it again if you don't believe me." surprising both himself and Jimin.

What surprised them both even more is that Jimin nodded.

It was a good surprise not a bad one, but both still didn't know how to react.

Yoongi's face started to heat up more, as did Jimin's, and said "Come here then." since he couldn't really move much.

Jimin slowly leaned closer until there was only a small space between the two and the blanket which covered most of Yoongi's face.

Yoongi slowly pulled the blanket down and leaned forward slightly so that their nose were touching, looking into Jimin's eyes asking for permission before he closed the gap fully for a chaste kiss.

When he pulled away Jimin squealed and hid his face causing Yoongi to chuckle lightly as he pulled Jimin's hands away.

Yoongi softly asked "Did that prove it?"

Jimin nodded slightly and said "Yuhuh... Y-Yooni...?" wanting to say something else but feeling reluctant.

Yoongi drew circles on the back of his hands and sweetly replied "Yes Chim?" In his oh so charming morning voice.

Jimin looked down nervously before saying "C-can... nevewmind..." not having the courage to say it.

Yoongi tried his best to encourage the other by saying "It's okay Jiminie, ask away." Carrying on with the encouragement after Jimin said "It dumb..." by saying "I'm sure it's not dumb, now come on. Tell Hyungie."

Jimin blushed and looked down nervously knowing he wouldn't be able to say what he actually wanted to so changed his question to "C-Can Minnie talk to you properly... about the kissie... in bigspace...?" instead.

Yoongi smiled and ran his fingers through Jimin's hair and said "Of course Chim, now I think we should both be getting up now. We have a busy day." feeling a lot more confident since they weren't going to ignore it happened and actually talk about it.

In all honesty he thought it would just be a thing where they did it, it happened and then it was never spoken of again.

Both went downstairs together after Yoongi threw on his shirt again and they all ate breakfast together.