Part 85: Slip

"O-Oki Daddy. Asfjkhdjdixbwk."

Jimin instantly jumped away from Yoongi covering his mouth with eyes wide in shock.

Yoongi was equally as surprised about it but wasn't weirded out like Jimin thought he was, he was just surprised because it was unexpected.

Jimin eyes started to well up with tears so Yoongi instantly said "It's okay. It's okay baby. Don't cry." Trying his best to calm Jimin down and not make him cry more.

Jimin shook his head looking for his escape but before he could Yoongi had already wrapped his arms around him pulling him into a hug.

He whispered "Don't cry baby. If you want to call me that it's fine. If not it's fine. If you need more time it's fine. As long as your happy I don't care. Now who's my little emotional mess?"

Jimin cried out a shaky "M-M-Minnie." Trying to regain composure but failing miserably.

Yoongi had to admit it, even when Jimin was crying he was cute, but he still didn't like seeing his boyfriend cry so said "Exactly. Now what would Minnie like to call hyung? You don't have to commit now if you don't want to." Trying to offer comfort.

Jimin took a shaky breath, and his sweet time, to say "I-I wan... I wanna call hyungie... d-d-d-daddy." Trying his best to keep his composure as his face turned vibrant red.

Yoongi nodded and whispered "Then you can call hyungie daddy. I'm glad you feel comfortable enough to do that. I love you bubba." Kissing Jimin's head lightly at the end.

Jimin looked up with his bright pink face and repeated "B-bubba?" With a confused tone.

Yoongi hummed and said "Mhm it's daddy's job to call his baby boy all the cute names. And even some cringey." Then asking separately "Now where's my love you too?"

Jimin stood on his tiptoes and kissed Yoongi's cheek sloppily, then whispered "Luv you too." And ran back to the bed which he dove head first onto.

Yoongi smiled at the sight thinking 'all of that is mine' before going over and joining his baby.

"How about we get ready for lotto world?"

--- --- --- --- ---

It was safe to say after a long day of travel, running around, going on roller coasters and getting lost in the theme park both boys were exhausted.

Jimin lived his best little life and Yoongi watched and stayed with him as they made new memories together but both had to admit they were shattered.

When they finally got back to the hotel room Jimin was already half asleep and just moving his legs which was the only sign he was actually awake.

Yoongi on the other hand had to try and stay aware but he acknowledged how they both deserved a well earned sleep.

They eventually got into their hotel room and before Yoongi could stop him, Jimin was out cold on the bed.

Yoongi wouldn't have had an issue with this normally but the fact Jimin was sleeping in extremely tight, waist high jeans was enough to make him wake the other back up.

If he didn't he knew that Jimin would complain all the following day and maybe the day after that.

Yoongi kept lightly kissing Jimin's face until the other boy woke up slightly.

Yoongi whispered "My precious prince, you need to get changed into your pyjamas." As he rubbed Jimin's tummy to try and keep him conscious.

Jimin grumbled before saying "No wanna."

Yoongi sighed lightly and said "But hyung wants to wear the cute pyjamas Minnie brought for him and hyungie." Knowing it was his best bet.

And boy did that work.

Without an argument Jimin tiredly hummed before whispering "Fine." And Getting up and going to the clothes.

Jimin pulled out the shirt and then the set and threw the set to Yoongi deciding pants were overrated anyways and just took longer to put on in which he could be getting in bed instead.

He was so tired he didn't even care about stripping in front of Yoongi putting aside all of his self image issues which were pretty big.

Yoongi however knew Jimin probably would react badly in the morning and get all flustered and stuff if he stayed so he went into the bathroom to get changed himself.

When he came back Jimin was lay on the bed like a baby with his butt sticking up in the air.

And sadly for Jimin it was all to tempting for Yoongi to not hit it.

He gently patted Jimin's butt which was enough to make him jump up and look around sleepily trying to process.

Yoongi climbed into the bed and held his arms out saying "Cuddles." And like that they were both off asleep.