Part 41: Dressed

Yoongi and Mrs Park were both in the kitchen 'sampling' food and discussing whether or not it was too late to cancel when Jimin came down.

And the pair would've dropped there croissants if they were eating them.

Instead their jaws just dropped.

Jimin had on his birthday clothes with his hair style curly and loose and a little bit of makeup om to emphasis his features.

Jimin's black suit pants for him perfectly and complimented his body shape in the best way.

He had his slightly over sized striped black and white shirt half tucked into his pants at the front and the rest flowing loosely, sitting in a place which showed his collar bone and a large part of his chest.

Accompanying that he had a black lace choker, earrings and a few rings on his fingers.

He looked hot.

And definitely not like his usual mochi self.

Even the people working in the kitchen cooking away paused for a moment to check out the handsome boy who was casually leaning in the door way.

Jimin innocently asked "Does this look okay?" Purposefully looking at Yoongi because he could see how hard the other boy was finding it to not check him out.

He didn't even know if Yoongi was gay or just appreciating the look but either way he could tell Yoongi was finding it hard to keep eye contact.

"You look GREAT!" Mrs Park said as she went over and started peppering her grandsons face with kisses.

Jimin instantly apologised saying "Sorry for being a brat." getting hugged tightly by his grandmother who said "You weren't being a brat it was completely reasonable. I'm just glad your feeling better now. You are feeling better now, right?"

Jimin chuckled and nodded saying "I do and I'm ready to say a big FU to father and mother."

Yoongi was still speechless so just observed the conversation completely amazed.

Mrs Park chuckled at her grandson before saying "Of course you are." Kissing his head lightly before saying "I'm going to go get ready since your ready and dressed. Do Grammy a favour and help Yoongi. His clothes are boring, no offence Yoongi Dear. Boring in the sense there good but he want's to style them badly."

Jimin chuckled and Yoongi emotionlessly said "Offence taken." Causing Jimin to laugh more.

Mrs Park went back over and kissed his head then Jimin's again before leaving.

Jimin strolled over to Yoongi and asked "How do I look hyung?" Looking both innocent and sinful at the same time.

Yoongi couldn't exactly say any of the words that were running through his mind so he just gave Jimin a thumbs up trying not to seem awkward which was getting to be increasingly difficult.

Especially the closer Jimin got to him.

Jimin pouted cutely before turning quickly around and saying "Lets see what you've got for the party then."

They both went upstairs and Yoongi through out his clothes on the bed.

Jimin just looked at it before saying "I can help."

He picked up the clothes and then pushed Yoongi to the bathroom to put them on, saying nothing as he shut the door, then went through his draws knowing exactly what he was looking for.

Yoongi came out with a well fitted black suit, a silk black shirt, black tie and black vest which matched with his suit.

Jimin had to admit it looked good but he felt like he could definitely have a bit of fun with it.

It was basically his chance to play dress up but in big space which seemed like the funnest thing ever in that moment, especially if it was making Yoongj look cool.

Yoongi stood looking anywhere other than Jimin since he felt like he'd get flustered if he did waiting for Jimin to tell him what needs changing.

He dressed in what he normally would at these sorts of events even if he didn't like it a lot so he didn't know what to expect with it changing since he'd always been told it was the proper way to dress.

But then again he much preferred a more comfortable style.

Jimin sat down on the bed next to the stuff he pulled out and said "Take off your blazer." Deciding it would be a good starting point.

Yoongi nodded originally planning on avoiding looking at Jimin but he couldn't help it.

Jimin had a devilish smirk on his face and that made Yoongi think that maybe it would be fun.