Part 69: Picture

After a long awaited time the two week vacation came meaning all of Yoongi's friends were coming down to visit.

Yoongi originally wanted Jimin to go with him when he met up with them for the first time but Jimin wanted Yoongi to have time with just him and his friends before they all met.

Jimin also secretly wanted to avoid it since he felt nervous but he wouldn't admit that to Yoongi.

And for the first few days everything was going great.

Great up until the point Hoseok remembered he had a video with Yoongi and Jimin since Yoongi refused to spill on any details about his seemingly mysterious boyfriend.

--- --- --- --- ---

"Yoongi. As your hyung I am demanding you show us a picture of your boyfriend." Seokjin said in a stern tone.

Since they first arrived there had been some small attempts at finding out new information from Yoongi which Hoseok hadn't already said and got no where.

So after much begging from his dongsaengs Jin finally caved and decided to try and get information.

He said it out of no where but they weren't really doing anything other than chilling so he had no excuse not to tell them.

Yoongi looked up confused and then asked "Why?" Since it was sudden and random.

Seokjin sighed dramatically before saying "I need to know if he's up to my standards for you. That's why. Your not allowed to settle for anything less than perfect for you and that's that. That also goes for all of you."

Everybody smiled knowing Jin had their best interests at heart so Yoongi couldn't really argue much with his reasoning.

But he still thought it would be fun to make them wait.

Yoongi simply said "You'll see him when you meet him hyung. Don't worry about it. And I can vouch for the fact he's perfect."

Everyone sighed dramatically and fell back in their seats making Yoongi laugh.

Taehyung pouted as he said "I thought you loved us hyung."

Yoongi chuckled and said "I don't remember admitting that." Getting him a dig on the arm from the youngest Jungkook.

Namjoon chuckled goofily this time and pointed out "I'm sure there's text evidence from after a certain someone moved out here to Busan and got home sick."

Yoongi's face started to heat up slightly with embarrassment but before he could deny it Hoseok jumped up with his fist in his hand shouting "IVE GOT A PICTURE!"

Everyone's attention went to him and Yoongi watched confusedly, not remembering Hoseok getting a picture.

Jungkook shot forward and shouted "SHOW US HYUNG!" Genuinely curious who had made his swag hyung soft.

And who his fellow Busan buddy was of course.

Hoseok quickly grabbed his phone and nearly dropped it in the process as he rambled "It's not really a picture but I guess it is because videos are just moving pictures and it's a video so I guess it is a picture but anyways. It's a really cute video of Yoongi and Jimin both saying thank you- and here it is."

Hoseok turned the phone around and everyone started to compliment Jimin on how cute he was and how whipped he had made Yoongi.

Everyone could see except Namjoon and Jin, who sang "Excuse meeeee~" trying to see the small screen.

Namjoon handed his boyfriend the phone and they both looked at it before gasping loudly.

"That isn't- is it?" Namjoon asked looking between the phone and Jin in disbelief.

Jin looked like he was about to cry as he shouted "THATS MY JIMINIE AGHEJEBJSJWNSNA~"