Part 87: Future?

Yoongi and Jimin walked hand in hand as Jimin swayed their hands back and forth.

Randomly commenting and pointing at anything cute hey walked past on their way to the restaurant.

When they approached the place Jimin jumped in front of Yoongi and posed cutely saying "We're here."

Jimin ran a head before Yoongi could make a comment and Yoongi let him sort everything out up until they were seated which is when he finally said "My baby Jiminie is so cute~"

Jimin's face instantly went red as he said "Hyunggggg stop~" his redness only growing when Yoongi kissed his hands.

Yoongi said "How can I stop when you've brought me to a dessert restaurant which is almost as cute as you?" Making Jimin blush more and shyly comment "I think it's cuter-"

Yoongi cut him off though and said "I think your wrong. But anyways. Your. So. Fricken. Precious." Genuinely being amazed by his boyfriends cuteness.

He expected a date like going for ice cream or cake but not a cute little restaurant which reminded them both of Home.

Jimin his his face in his hands and said "Hyungie stawppppp~" Making Yoongi chuckle as he held both hands and said "I can't~ your just so cute when your flustered."

The date was different to when they just normally hung out as Yoongi purposely went out of his way to make Jimin blush and get flustered constantly.

And as promised when they got back to the hotel room they cuddled.

They cuddled and Yoongi decided after such a sweet date he wanted to ask Jimin what he'd been wanting to for a while.

Because honestly he felt so in love with the boy and the moment just seemed perfect.

Yoongi wanted a moment before calling out "Jiminie?" In a soft and warm voice.

Jimin looked up slightly and said "Yes hyung?" In an equally as sweet voice.

Yoongi hummed for a moment before asking "Did you know there was an ulterior motive for me asking you to come on this holiday."

Jimin tilted his head to the side and said "Because you love me?" Causing Yoongi to chuckle and kiss his head and saying "Yes. But no that's not why."

Jimin looked up through his eyelashes and asked "Why then?" Getting Yoongi to answer.

He took a breath before asking "Promise me you won't run away or if you don't feel comfortable you just say no. Please. I don't want to ruin things with this question but I also want it."

Jimin held out his pinky and intertwined it with Yoongi's nervously saying "I promise."

Yoongi took a breath before asking "Do you want to move out with me?"

Jimin shot up making Yoongi panic but when the boy dived on his, clinging to him and said "I'D LOVE TO!"

Yoongi froze in surprise since he didn't know exactly what he was expecting but equally got as excited and said "There's one more thing baby."

Jimin sat up on Yoongi's lap and looked down at him confused so Yoongi held Jimin's hands and said "Do you know like your Grammy wanted to move out to Seoul but you didn't want to leave me?"

"H-how did you know?"

"She told me baby. We've spoken about this. That's why I wanted to ask you if maybe you'd like to move out here? We can go apartment hunting in this trip near your family home and then when we're ready get a bigger house. I've also got a job promised if I move out here. And well- I thought maybe- well... it could be like a new beginning for us... a beginning for us... as a family..."

"Yoongi... your so cute and perfect and lovely and adorable and thoughtful and kind and handsome and genuine and caringand considerate and so much more. As long as I'm with you I'll go anywhere... And having Grammy near by makes it better- but mainly I'll go anywhere with you. Because I love you. Thank you for-"

Yoongi interrupted him wiping his teary eyes and said "DoNt SaY aNyThInG eLsE mY hEaRt CaNt TaKe It~" for some reason feeling more overwhelmed than anticipated - which was already a lot.

Everything was falling into place and they were about to have a future together.