Part 71: Fake

Yoongi let all of the guys in and showed them to the living room before going to find Jimin.

He wouldn't have left them alone if he didn't trust them whole heartedly.

He decided to check Jimin's room first since it seemed like the most obvious place to go first, so he mindlessly went in without knocking.

And boiiiii was he met with a site.

Jimin was stood in front of his mirror, shirtless, frowning for some reason which Yoongi wasn't sure about.

Whatever it was it had Jimin completely in a daze so he didn't realise Yoongi checking him out as he was entering the room.

Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jimin's torso and kissed the back of the others neck causing him to jump, then rested his head on Jimin's exposed shoulder.

Jimin held his chest, and playfully hit Yoongi's arm as he complained "H-hyung! I said no sneaking up on me. Oh wait I need to put a shirt on. You don't need to see this..." ending up rambling on quietly to himself as he wiggles his way out of Yoongi's arms.

Yoongi pouted dramatically since he was enjoying both the view and the hug, before Jimin slid his way back - this time with a shirt on.

Yoongi still pouted so Jimin turned around in his arms and hugged him properly getting the affection equally returned.

Yoongi sighed, feeling reluctant about voicing his thoughts but still choose to voice them saying "Jiminie what did you mean I don't need to see this? The way you said it sounded sad. I don't mind if you didn't want me to see but the way you said it made it sound the other way around."

Jimin shook his head slightly and said "I just don't want you to think... never mind. Your friends are here right..." slowly trailing off into his thoughts before letting out another small sigh.

He quickly changed his tune as he clapped his hands and cheered "I can't wait to meet them~"

Yoongi frowned being able to see through Jimin but he knew better than to interrogate the other now, especially with a group of people the other didn't know being downstairs.

Yoongi nodded with no emotion on his face and lightly kissed the others head before taking his hand and walking him down the stairs.

Before they got to the living room Yoongi stopped Jimin and warned "Heads up there's five of them in there but their all understanding and good people, so if you feel over whelmed just tell me and I'll deal with it."

Jimin nodded and fakely smiled as he said "I'm sure I'll be fine." Even though in all honestly he was an anxious mess.

But he wanted to make a good impression and wanted to seem like a 'normal' boyfriend and act like one for Yoongi's sake.

Little did he know that would all go out of the window...