Part 66: Surprise

Yoongi stood behind Jimin beginning to untie the blindfold asking "You ready Chim?" As he did so.

Jimin said "Yus." Eagerly as he basically bounced on the spot.

Yoongi chuckled as he pulled the blind fold away and chuckled more when Jimin gasped.

"It's so... pretty~" Jimin said admiring everything.

The room was lit by a soft candle light and the scent of vanilla strongly but also subtly filled the room giving off the perfect aroma.

Everything looked fluffy and soft in the cozy main room and it had lots of pictures scattered around which caught Jimin's attention.

There were pictures of Yoongi and who Jimin assumes we're Yoongi's family and friends, recognising one but not being 100% sure it was who he thought it was, and the others being of him, holly and Yoongi.

It was cute.

Everything was neat and put together and all across the ground, flower petals where scattered leading to a table in the centre of the room near a white piano.

The room itself screamed Yoongi but he could definitely see where the accents were.

Jimin was snapped out of his daze as Yoongi said "Not as pretty as you. Now welcome to casa de la Yoongi and his bad espanõl." Laughing at his hyungs bad attempt at Spanish.

Jimin thought for a moment before turning and hugging Yoongi, saying "Mi casa Es su casa." Not sure if it's right but knowing he got his attempt close enough because Yoongi replied "And my home is yours."

Yoongi kissed the top of Jimin's head and asked "What do you think?" Letting Jimin look around the room a bit more.

Jimin hummed before replying "I think it's perfect. And cute. And also you." Chuckling at Yoongi's dramatic reaction of hitting his heart.

"You just- indirectly- called me- perfect-"

Jimin giggles as he went over and playfully hit Yoongi's chest, almost falling to the floor when he laughed particularly hard.

Luckily for him Yoongi caught him but ended up falling after because his foot slipped so he was on top of Jimin.

And as if on Queue Hoseok came in and gasped.

"My pure, innocent eyes have seen sin! To think I came to give the happy couple their menu and starters then I see this. Right in front of my salad."

Yoongi kisses Jimin's nose before helping him get up off of the floor and said "Your eyes have seen what you've been up to so they can't be that innocent." Getting a dig off of 'the waiter.'

Jimin was blushing and bowed apologetically causing Hoseok to coo at his cuteness and Gush "It's okay Jiminie. I was joking. Don't be embarrassed please. Your so cute. My heartu."

Jimin raised his eye brow at how the other knew his name but then he realised the other person knew it too.

Yoongi interrupted Jimin's train of thought and introduced "Jiminie this is Hoseok or Hobi or Hope or whatever you want to call him. He's your hyung."

Jimin bowed respectfully and said "It's nice to meet you Hoseok hyung. Thank you for helping Yoongi hyung in general and not just today."

Hoseok opened his arms out and hugged Jimin taking the younger by surprise but he still hugged back nonetheless as Hoseok said "No problem you little angel. Now go enjoy your salad and I'll get your food."

Jimin was taken a back by how friendly Yoongi's friend was but went over to the table anyways even though a part of him was curious to follow the strange boy.

Yoongi noticed Jimin's confused expression so said "Don't worry, you'll get used to him in no time. You both actually have a few things in common but I'll tell you that another time."

Jimin nodded and smiled at Yoongi saying "Thank you for this."

Yoongi shook his head and said "Anything for you. Now let's dig in."

And after over a hour of eating, talking and laughing Yoongi paused the conversation remembering something.

"Oh! Jiminie! I got you a card. Here you go please open it."

And as instructed Jimin did so.

And by the end Jimin was a teary eyed mess who could only manage to say "Thank you."

Yoongi got up out of his chair and hugged Jimin to his chest and said "Anything for you. And I mean anything. So is that a yes?"

"P-pleaseee~"

"Then I'll gladly be your daddy then..."